Author Topic: Dennis Laterza keeps rollinng  (Read 15961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Dennis Laterza keeps rollinng
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2025, 09:13:44 PM »

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Dennis Laterza keeps rollinng
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2025, 06:31:42 PM »
No one cares, this is sad.  You need better proof

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Dennis Laterza keeps rollinng
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2025, 07:44:17 PM »
I care because the animal matters to me. Nobody has 2 horses die in their barn in a week.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1412
Re: Dennis Laterza keeps rollinng
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2025, 10:27:42 PM »
Pages 1428 and 1429

https://data.ny.gov/api/views/q6ts-kwhk/rows.pdf?app_token

certainly a remote coincidence,at best
I didnt see cause of death anywhere.....

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Dennis Laterza keeps rollinng
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2025, 10:34:50 PM »
I mean yes the guys winning a lot of races red flags when you see deaths swept under the rug so I can see why the guys mad, I can only imagine knowing this guy killed one of my loved animals at 73 years old to pay his rent, if that's the case he should rot in hell.  Slob do you have horses with this guy?  I don't know him so I can't help give an opinion but if you know for sure he hurt a horse go after him.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby has to cancel his trip to real fantasy land Disney with his fake grandson  ngc3  Good thing he's fake, apple falling close to that tree  ngc3 and Kirby being angry and touchy and his fascination with Thailand  ;D
    Today at 01:27:50 PM
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police talked him in from his ground floor apartment and all is calm now
    Today at 01:05:21 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Good news
    Today at 01:04:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police on seen
    Today at 01:04:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal