Author Topic: Tuesday 12-17-24 NFLD selections  (Read 5717 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Tuesday 12-17-24 NFLD selections
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2024, 08:57:55 PM »

I agree...but that seems to be the standard that most people go by.
Anyone that has paid attention to my selections, knows that quite a few of the longer shots I give (underneath) have hit the ticket making for nice tri/super tickets.
However, I know how plop is, and I accept it...

However, anyone can challenge me and set the rules of the game and I will play along... 11.chrz
(i have been on this site for long enough to know, the people that criticize, will never attempt this  :))


GSB


You're a good man GSB, and i am in agreement that I don't think any of your critics will challenge you.
Prayers for your brother Sir.
Merry Christmas 🎅

Goldsheet BoB

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3837
Re: Tuesday 12-17-24 NFLD selections
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2024, 02:18:34 AM »
Happy Holidays to my old plop friends...that posted...Bello, Canada and STA.

and thanks for the well wishes for my younger brother. Recovering from cancer surgery, last wk...fingers crossed he can win.



GSB

FirstUpFrom8Hole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Tuesday 12-17-24 NFLD selections
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2024, 08:41:02 AM »
Cancer sucks. Best wishes to your brother, Bob.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal