Author Topic: Let me ask yooose peoppless this  (Read 8195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Let me ask yooose peoppless this
« on: December 11, 2024, 06:36:34 PM »
I'ss go to the VA quite a bit. I gets some older need help to attend. They can be late 80's or even 90's. What kills me is the youngsters. They bring their spouce or girlfriend to attend whatever appointment they may have. For GOD'S sake. Have some BALLS. Yoose can do this SHIT yourself.
Which brings JOHN FRANK ARMY to this.
Every fuckin day,TATOO BOY goin to meet with REB SENATORS. EVERY FUCKIN DAY. And the FUC drags his 3rd WHORE WIFE into all these meetings. WHAT is that about. Should she be sittin in on these QUESTION and ANSWER sessions.
PETE a LITTLE GIRL. NEEDS his MOMMY and WHORE WIFE to say he not still suckin on a nipple.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal