Author Topic: Beckwith vs ranger at plainridge on friday  (Read 15572 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27328
Re: Beckwith vs ranger at plainridge on friday
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2024, 10:48:55 PM »
Looks like he has the wants  to learn attitude Not just coming into it a know-it-all He has something to be proud of for sure
And I'm pretty sure he started driving junk just like all the rest

Yes, he did!  I saw a few of the drives he got in my trainer's barn. After he got through this, my trainer gave him opportunities to drive the barn's better stock and did quite well!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27328
Re: Beckwith vs ranger at plainridge on friday
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2024, 10:53:57 PM »
FYI, for the 'haters' here that he chooses the family stock first over other trainers, that is not 100% true.  He has chosen off the family stock on many occasions.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Locked in with pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1324
Re: Beckwith vs ranger at plainridge on friday
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2024, 04:17:15 AM »
Here's some info for Mr. Turnpike. I see Bret is listed to drive in the $250,000 Gran Prix invitational Pace at Yonkers on Monday. I wonder why the trainer or owner chose only him. Be honest: You can't admit that he is very talented. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2024, 04:45:55 AM by Locked in with pace »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:04:35 AM
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal