Author Topic: Dexter could win 5 of the 8 stakes Saturday night at the Meadowlands!  (Read 13869 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Dexter could win 5 of the 8 stakes Saturday night at the Meadowlands!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2024, 12:53:44 PM »
1)dexter,2)todd,3)andrew,4)scotty,5)dave,6)james,7)yannik, those noone will argue are better then tim.peronally the next group i personally would use before tim, 8)roy,9)bartlett and then you decide who is better between tim,page,ron wren,mcnair

Other than Dexter #1 and Todd #2, I'm not going to rate the other drivers because everyone has their own personal preference. If anyone on your list has the horse, he's more than capable of winning. I agree than James McDonald and Roy are #1 and #2 in Canada. Not interested in the Meadows and Ohio drivers. Bartlett is obviously the best at Yonkers.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Dexter could win 5 of the 8 stakes Saturday night at the Meadowlands!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2024, 02:02:16 PM »
Dexter's totals for Sat night. 1,461,040 his 5% 73,052.00. Not a bad nights work.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1063
Re: Dexter could win 5 of the 8 stakes Saturday night at the Meadowlands!
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2024, 08:33:15 PM »
Dexter's totals for Sat night. 1,461,040 his 5% 73,052.00. Not a bad nights work.
Several decades ago when I was attending a one room country school my arithmetic teacher would say
"Young man you take this back to your desk and recheck your numbers".
Jupiter I respectfully suggest you do the same.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • rainman2: Trump is an amateur compared to the "bobsy twins"!
    Today at 11:15:19 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 11:14:07 PM
  • rainman2: this is amazing!  I thought my verbal tete de tetes with Andrew were bad, put this goes into another universe!  The 'bobsy twins' using the same cut N paste techniques to get their messages across!
    Today at 11:13:16 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Yes Dougie, its a meltdown and a tantrum.  If you say so.
    Today at 11:12:26 PM
  • Sweet: Mike is the plop champion of the world, he was just reinstated and in 10 minutes ge created like 100 threads, the forum stood there staring for like an hour until ADMIN deleted it.  Don't fuck with Mike he fucks in a very uncomfortable way, he was justifiably fucking  ngc3
    Today at 11:11:33 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Just curious as what he thought was going to happen? I guess he bought it hook line and sinker.
    Today at 11:10:19 PM
  • dougie: I've never seen such a meltdown from a Plopster than I saw tonight.
    Today at 11:06:30 PM
  • Sweet: tmbz1
    Today at 11:05:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal