Author Topic: Pollock Racing  (Read 7687 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Pollock Racing
« on: November 20, 2024, 03:18:34 AM »
Is Tom Pollock who owns over 100 horses under the name Pollock Racing, most of which are trained by Jeff Cullipher related to owner William Pollock?

Ramone

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2024, 04:31:14 AM »
PollAck not PollOck

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2024, 05:36:12 AM »
You know who I'm talking about, are you the Spelling Police, I didn't realize spelling counted, so they're not related.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2024, 06:05:21 AM by gh2009 »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2024, 08:06:14 AM »
He's not giving you a spelling lesson genius...he's telling you that the two guys names are spelled differently.  Pollack Racing is with Cullipher... Pollock racing is with Harris.  They are two different last names.  You'd think someone that acts as smart as you would've picked up on that.    ngc3

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2024, 09:03:20 AM »
Harness Racer, aka Mr Know it All

I am aware of who trains for both of them, I was mistaken on the spelling because some articles spell Tom's name incorrectly, then again, an expert on everything like you already knew that.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2024, 09:16:15 AM »
Just admit you didn't pay attention to them being spelled differently...bec ause I wondered the same thing a while back until I realized the spellings were different.  Just checking racing results would've easily given you the answer.  I don't know shit...other than the difference between an O and an A.   ngc3

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2024, 09:25:17 AM »
I admit not paying attention to the spelling because as I said I've seen Tom's last name spelled the same as William's. I realized it when I checked the trotter Herodotus who ran last night at Dover and is owned by Pollack Racing. I know the difference between an A and O but never looked closely enough at their last names and assumed they were the same, I was wrong. I should have known the difference because almost all of Cullipher's horses are overnight horses.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2024, 09:34:22 AM by gh2009 »

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2024, 11:50:10 AM »
More making people out to be wrong and belittling. Pick up your marbles and go home. Maybe if there wasn't so much of that there would be more discussions about horse racing.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27187
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2024, 10:36:54 PM »
More making people out to be wrong and belittling. Pick up your marbles and go home. Maybe if there wasn't so much of that there would be more discussions about horse racing.

Welcome to horseplop and the world 2024 edition we live in!  SAD, ISN'T IT!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Pollock Racing
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2024, 06:20:34 PM »
Is Tom Pollock who owns over 100 horses under the name Pollock Racing, most of which are trained by Jeff Cullipher related to owner William Pollock?

No  be last name is spelled different

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal