Author Topic: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES  (Read 4055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RANDOLPH POKER

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« on: November 14, 2024, 12:44:58 PM »
HANOVER 2025 stud fees

Captain Corey – $8,500

Captaintreacherou s – $30,000

Greenshoe – $10,000 (was $25K)

International Moni – $6,000 (was $8K)

Papi Rob Hanover – $10,000

Sig Sauer – $8,000

Stay Hungry – $6,000 (was $10)

Tall Dark Stranger – $8,000 (was $20K)

Volume Eight – $6,000


No surprises, although I thought TDS would be $10K, and Papi Rob Hanover might be raised.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1126
Re: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2024, 01:30:56 PM »
HANOVER 2025 stud fees



No surprises, although I thought TDS would be $10K, and Papi Rob Hanover might be raised.

I agree.....Papi Rob will eventually creep up, TDS will be in exported.   I would think at some point they look for  a Sweet Lou son and a Walner going forward.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2024, 05:30:00 PM »
Tons of good Papi Robs this year.  Should've bumped it a little.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2024, 06:25:29 PM »
I thought there was a buzz about Papi Rob being unable to continue breeding. I guess they got that figured out.

Call Sign Merlin

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 318
Re: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2024, 08:27:08 PM »
Well placed on the pacing side going forward with Papi Rob and Captain but could definitely target a Sweet Lou line.  The trotting side is a bit of a mess.  They really need Captain Corey to hit and I can’t believe they have no Walner blood.

I really don’t understand why a farm of this caliber acquired Volume Eight.  He had a nice 2 year old year but he is tiny and the dam side is hardly even common

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3931
Re: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2024, 09:46:26 PM »
agreed merlin but finding a walner stud or a chapter seven is not easy
i am not counting volume eight until he has some on the track
both walner and chapter seven some of their best are mares and then many others are geldings
hanover passed on king of the north and missed winners bet from walner
realistically they need to do whatever it takes to get maryland after his 3 yr old year



PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2024, 11:21:20 PM »
I thought there was a buzz about Papi Rob being unable to continue breeding. I guess they got that figured out.

it's a cardiac condition

His breeding numbers are limited

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: HANOVER 2025 STUD FEES
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2024, 01:54:53 PM »
it's a cardiac condition

His breeding numbers are limited

Yup, heard it was heart-related. I am glad he didn't have to be shut down entirely. Seems like a promising start for him.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal