Author Topic: Harrisburg Sale  (Read 2123 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Harrisburg Sale
« on: November 04, 2024, 01:20:42 PM »
Been watching the "Live Feed" of the Harrisburg Sale. Pretty interesting watching the bidding. I'm not well versed on the breeding aspects for buyers, but it's kind of fun watching what these horses go for. I do realize on thing. Some people have lots of disposable cash to spend. LOL!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal