Author Topic: HAWTHORNE SUNDAY NIGHT  (Read 3038 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
HAWTHORNE SUNDAY NIGHT
« on: November 03, 2024, 07:20:54 PM »
Get late into the night...

R13 and final...price hunting piece of exotics...Im including:
#2 15-1 NAES RENDEZVOUS
Franco .209/Prather .118

Lone 3 yr old gets post relief, but now against older.
This event more competitive..BUT, anticipating
Franco to have smart journey to deliver nice piece.
5th, 4th  key is where I'll focus. 3rd cannot be ruled out)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal