Author Topic: Yonkers announcer  (Read 3966 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Yonkers announcer
« on: November 01, 2024, 03:30:09 AM »
During the amateur race, the announcer says “my friend Joe Faraldo” as the horses go to the half. What a joke. Just announce the race and stop sucking cock.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2024, 05:54:08 AM »
What a kiss ass thing to say. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    Today at 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal