Author Topic: Mohawk Monday  (Read 3186 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2600
Mohawk Monday
« on: October 28, 2024, 12:28:33 PM »
Race#5-#1 MUSICAL RIDE 7-2 ML went a long way on the front for LPR last week, drops down in class, see if he finishes it out tonight.

Race#9-#1 SAFE CONDUCT 5-2 ML Never shook loose until it was too late last week, same short field but higher quality in here. Got hammered late last week, price should be higher in here.

Race#11-#1 B STONEY 7-2 ML Razor sharp since Barrington picked him up two starts back, should be decent fractions up front , setting it up for horses in the back.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2024, 10:23:18 PM »
Same ol' garbage from The Greek. Too little too late. Though it's usually third or fourth.
 Way ahead in the long run just to make him beat you. He won't often.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2024, 11:23:45 AM »
Same ol' garbage from The Greek. Too little too late. Though it's usually third or fourth.
 Way ahead in the long run just to make him beat you. He won't often.

  There is always one of these clowns at each and every track. In Chicago it was Dale Hiteman. The Greek Geek makes Hiteman look like Dexter Dunn. If the Greek wins I’m not cashing. I don’t think I have ever seen such a non aggressive driver in my lifetime. I will use him second in exactas and TRIs .. I saw him last week NOT PULL on the favorite , shuffled to eighth and flying late. That drive alone should be available for viewing every time someone wants to wager on him to win. That way they know what to expect. 

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3946
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2024, 02:05:43 PM »
you will go broke betting the greek, he sucks you in with that late rally and he had traffic trouble etc , but the next week is the same thing
 he is not trying to win races, he is trying to earn money and keep  that family horse sound
he will pop safe conduct one week when he catches a softer field
as for all his other drives on other horses, yeah he's just impossible to bet

but hey , he always brings back the horse in good shape!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
  • Trigger: Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny  ngc3
    Today at 06:21:52 PM
  • JT: Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!! ngc3
    Today at 06:07:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal