Author Topic: Breeders Crown Saturday  (Read 16073 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3551
Re: Breeders Crown Saturday
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2024, 11:27:04 PM »
Need 9 or 10, very disappointing will pays though. I guess it has been all favs after the long shot in leg 1. Usually if the long shot is in leg 1, it helps the will pays. Oh well
Yeah after Stefanos it was 1/2, 5/2, 1/9 and 1/5.. good luck a little money is better then none. I got 3 and 4 and 6 for the pick 4.. if 4 wins I still lose $1.65 lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2024, 11:29:56 PM by JT »

Horseradish

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 287
Re: Breeders Crown Saturday
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2024, 11:29:44 PM »
I am cursed, Dave Little just used 9 and 10 in his late DD. No need to watch the race now, have no shot now

They're the two ML favorites - of course those are his race selections.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3551
Re: Breeders Crown Saturday
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2024, 11:30:22 PM »
They're the two ML favorites - of course those are his race selections.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Breeders Crown Saturday
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2024, 11:35:53 PM »
They're the two ML favorites - of course those are his race selections.

He's so bad, why they haven't canned him yet is beyond me. I kind of messed up this last leg, I don't like to use all of the ML favs , I usually like to have a price play and a fav if I like that horse, or two price plays. This is a hard game, no doubt.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2024, 11:39:18 PM by PucksnHorses »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3551
Re: Breeders Crown Saturday
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2024, 11:39:51 PM »
He's so bad, why they haven't canned him yet is beyond me. I kind of messed up this last leg, I don't like to use all of the ML favs , I usually like to have a price play and a fav if I like that horse, or two price plays. This is a hard game, no doubt.
You got it good job  ;D it's funny I had the 2nd 3rd and 4th place horses in my pick 4.. par for the course for tonight.  Still a great night of racing.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2024, 11:44:10 PM by JT »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal