Author Topic: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE  (Read 8977 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
Re: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2024, 01:25:51 PM »
SHE MIGHT BE A BIGGER FCKIN IDOT THAN JOE BIDEN >>IF THATS POSSIBLE ngc3 ngc3

PS DEBATE WAS RIGGED  AND KAMALA STILL MADE A COMPLETE NITWIT OUT OF HERSELF

I LIKE TO PISS ON LAST KNIGHTS  DEBATE MODERATORS

COMPLETE SCUM
I bet Kamala smells all like strawberry hair conditioner and Cocoa Butter.

Works out daily. She's fit, smart and, while at 59 it's hard to call her hot AF, she's ok to look at.

You'd smash.

seriously

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 811
Re: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2024, 02:46:22 PM »
You fools think Trump is some sort of Adonis? He's a bloated, orange goof. Do I think Kamala is hot? Not really. But she wiped the floor with Trump here in PA Tuesday night. That's the reality.
Don't worry. You MAGA incels and groypers can still vote for the felon.
No matter what it'll be a close race because America has always had racists and misogynists. Furthermore, every single Presidential election we've ever had has been close either in the popular vote or the electoral college.
In '84 Reagan won nearly every state but Minnesota which was Mondale's home state but the popular vote was closer.
There hasn't been a blowout and this November will be no exception.
I'll be happy when this election is over because I have a sneaking suspicion Trump will be gone forever. But we'll see...

Johnson v Goldwater wasn't exactly close.   I get the passion, but if you use facts, well.....

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2024, 03:10:19 PM »
Businesses do not pay taxes, they collect them. Taxes are just added to their prices. The end user pays the tax and more too so the lifelong politicians can use it to buy votes.   

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Re: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2024, 03:40:05 PM »
  Black Eye

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2024, 03:44:31 PM »
You fools think Trump is some sort of Adonis? He's a bloated, orange goof. Do I think Kamala is hot? Not really. But she wiped the floor with Trump here in PA Tuesday night. That's the reality.
Don't worry. You MAGA incels and groypers can still vote for the felon.
No matter what it'll be a close race because America has always had racists and misogynists. Furthermore, every single Presidential election we've ever had has been close either in the popular vote or the electoral college.
In '84 Reagan won nearly every state but Minnesota which was Mondale's home state but the popular vote was closer.
There hasn't been a blowout and this November will be no exception.
I'll be happy when this election is over because I have a sneaking suspicion Trump will be gone forever. But we'll see...

What happens if what you say is true and he is 'gone' forever?

JAILTIME?

ANOTHER BANKRUPTCY?

MORE LAWSUITS AGAINST HIM?

If I missed something, please chime in.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2024, 09:44:55 PM »
I bet Kamala smells all like strawberry hair conditioner and Cocoa Butter.

Works out daily. She's fit, smart and, while at 59 it's hard to call her hot AF, she's ok to look at.

You'd smash.
you would have to ask Montell Williams..

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
  • Mazola: Exposed as Mike Petrelli?
    Today at 11:10:43 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike Petrelli has been exposed
    Today at 11:07:06 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal