Author Topic: Peter Brandstatter  (Read 64673 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2024, 10:02:51 PM »
They said she actually had her own race colors as well . It is confirmed it was Tom Devitis not his son who was married to miss March 1983 .
She definitely had her own colors I think they had Blue in them.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2024, 10:22:13 PM »
Black / white / yellow

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2024, 11:14:49 AM »
Black / white / yellow
thanks I think I was mixing her up with Melanie Space who was Lew Williams girl.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2024, 02:30:56 PM »
Grape heading back to Maine time to study the fair programs

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2024, 04:29:49 PM »
Coming back from where ? He’s not out here with us in Michigan

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2024, 09:30:17 PM »
Coming back from where ? He’s not out here with us in Michigan
He's heading back to Maine he was in Ohio. When we find out who his beard in Maine is we will be making a lot of money.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 605
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2024, 03:32:17 AM »
Never left the game been hurting horses since the 1980's

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2024, 10:13:28 AM »
Never left the game been hurting horses since the 1980's
that’s a pretty big statement. How would he hurt horses?

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2024, 04:43:18 PM »
She definitely had her own colors I think they had Blue in them.

Oh really? Great guess.  Personally, I think you and Dougie are clueless phonies that read and google a lot and just want to be one of the boys. 

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2024, 07:30:17 PM »
Oh really? Great guess.  Personally, I think you and Dougie are clueless phonies that read and google a lot and just want to be one of the boys.
Classy statement. Hey, you hurt my feelings you mean I’m not one of the boys? Oh no…

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2651
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2024, 08:26:05 PM »
kooter for hipin.....thanks for the mention cunt! LOL! I really couldn't care what you think! LOL!

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2024, 12:27:15 PM »
Once we find out who the beard is up in Maine ticket cashing will commence.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2024, 01:35:42 PM »
Dude don’t have no horses . His daughter has a few over in Ohio . There are 50 of this type at every track . It’s called mediocre

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2024, 07:57:53 PM »
kooter for hipin.....thanks for the mention cunt! LOL! I really couldn't care what you think! LOL!

Typical response from LANDING FIELD PEOPLE. CUNT? You must care at least a smidge. I guess I'm just another run of the mill GENTILE.
 

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2651
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2024, 08:25:42 PM »
I don't know what "Landing Field People" mean. But if your'e a Jew-Hater, you can admit it. I couldn't care less.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:04:35 AM
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal