Author Topic: Here goes SHIT FUC,DRAFT DODGER.  (Read 9292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Here goes SHIT FUC,DRAFT DODGER.
« on: August 23, 2024, 03:35:51 PM »
Satarts off BITCHIN because he sayin LIGHTING is bad. The FUC can't read the script he tryin to read.
The fuc constantnly says: I NEVER read anythin. I speak all my talks,OFF CUFF. YA,sure you do BLIMP.
While he readin about NO TAX ON TIPS.
How is that any different from givin relief for student loans. So those who work and don't get TIPS,should let those who make money from tips go scot free and those that don't make from tips have to pay their fair share in income. And whats with this constant touchin that DRAFT BOY has touchin all females. Kinda CREEPY ain't it.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal