Author Topic: Fewer owners now......  (Read 21127 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Frankie T

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 91
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2024, 10:56:19 AM »
Mind your own business jerkoff

You did not send your insult as a private message, you posted it on a public board. Look up "trolling".

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2024, 11:01:36 AM »
You did not send your insult as a private message, you posted it on a public board. Look up "trolling".
Coincidentally, I looked up the word douchebag and it read See Frankie T.

Frankie T

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 91
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2024, 11:41:11 AM »
Coincidentally, I looked up the word douchebag and it read See Frankie T.

Your posts reveal who you are for all to see. What is it like living with no friends?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2024, 02:24:41 PM »
Your posts reveal who you are for all to see. What is it like living with no friends?
Blow me 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2024, 02:54:31 PM »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2024, 02:58:25 PM »

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2024, 03:33:52 PM »
Owner demographics, I've been thinking about that....no youngsters in the game, LOL.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2579
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2024, 03:36:33 PM »
Your right Grandstand. I was 26 and foolish when I jumped into the "Game". Over 40 years later i'm thinking about taking another shot.....

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2024, 03:42:53 PM »
Your right Grandstand. I was 26 and foolish when I jumped into the "Game". Over 40 years later i'm thinking about taking another shot.....
Remember, whomever you pick as a trainer, make sure they have at least 3 pages of drug suspensions. Any less and you will lose money.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2579
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2024, 03:58:02 PM »
That's a very sad commentary Mike. I'm sure it's true. But nevertheless..... still sad.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2024, 04:08:45 PM »
In case you haven't noticed, it's a sad WORLD out there. These trans freaks, the Presidential candidates.
People can't wipe their ass without their phone. Now that's SAD.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2024, 04:14:59 PM »
That's a very sad commentary Mike. I'm sure it's true. But nevertheless..... still sad.
Look at the trainers standings at every race track. All the leading trainers are drug trainers. Sad but true. The motto of harness racing today is..Show me an honest trainer and I will show you a guy in a Ford Pinto.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27087
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2024, 05:11:01 PM »
Your right Grandstand. I was 26 and foolish when I jumped into the "Game". Over 40 years later i'm thinking about taking another shot.....

Dougie,

I'll make you an interesting offer--
You have the connections on the t-breds, and I have the connections on the harness side.
I'll join you on the t-breds and you join me on the harness side.
Let me know
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2024, 05:25:06 PM »
Owner demographics, I've been thinking about that....no youngsters in the game, LOL.

Owner demographics??  Yes the average is around 50. How many in there 20-30s do you know that have 50-200k available to play with horses?  Not many. Most jump in after they get there kids out of the house and have had a successful career. No different than any other hobby

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3551
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2024, 06:11:16 PM »
Look at the trainers standings at every race track. All the leading trainers are drug trainers. Sad but true. The motto of harness racing today is..Show me an honest trainer and I will show you a guy in a Ford Pinto.
Honest question Mike not trying to be shitty. Do you think Karl is on the juice? If so then how can he be remembered as the greatest ever?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal