Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
Tampon Tim Walz calls Republicans weird
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Tampon Tim Walz calls Republicans weird (Read 9550 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
kantseeback
Elite
Posts: 4447
TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Tampon Tim Walz calls Republicans weird
«
on:
August 10, 2024, 05:12:42 AM »
Meantime its normal for him to put tampon dispensers in little boy's rooms in school.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
Tampon Tim Walz calls Republicans weird
shout out
Sound off !
Sweet
:
If going to a bunch of funerals get you out of here, please let me make another WISH
Today
at 05:18:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
I hope they will reach out before they chop my head off!!
Today
at 05:17:09 PM
Sweet
:
They said in the rules to do it that way fuck face...you have an ssue reach out definitely not spam the fuck out of the forum. They're going to chop yor head off and you'll keep coming back until the rest of your life implodes
we've seen this diagnosis and symptoms before
Today
at 05:16:08 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Now I hear you. I'll do that, not !!! they know where I am.
Today
at 05:15:58 PM
Sweet
:
Try Direct Messaging them you fucking retarded ill tempered baby
Today
at 05:14:17 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Not your king, just looking for Admin.
Today
at 05:12:42 PM
Sweet
:
To the plop back row I go
so says king chihuahua cock, former Trump plop press secretary, removed my MAGA themself
Today
at 05:11:05 PM
darnoldrocks
:
If you aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. If you're not admin, fuck off to the back row.
Today
at 05:08:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal