Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
How Old
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: How Old (Read 7243 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Wickedone
NW-1
Posts: 2
Re: How Old
«
Reply #15 on:
August 07, 2024, 10:05:06 AM »
Sure ya don’t lol 😂
Logged
Mazola
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1365
Re: How Old
«
Reply #16 on:
August 07, 2024, 08:28:15 PM »
Ya don't be a prick
Logged
Right wing Christians are frauds
Grandstand Handicapper
Elite
Posts: 2782
Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: How Old
«
Reply #17 on:
August 07, 2024, 08:47:29 PM »
How old was Sean Bier when he starting warming up horses? I think kid was going training miles with horses from the time he was 14 or 15, LOL.
Logged
PurpleSheetPicks
Elite
Posts: 2669
Re: How Old
«
Reply #18 on:
August 08, 2024, 09:10:39 AM »
I was training for Mosieyev stable at Gateway farms at 12. I used Jacks colors
Logged
old guy
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1217
Re: How Old
«
Reply #19 on:
August 08, 2024, 11:40:38 AM »
I was warming up at 14
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
How Old
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race
Today
at 11:16:20 AM
Calhoun
:
An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85. Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
Today
at 11:00:16 AM
Dingus
:
I’m impressed
Today
at 09:50:46 AM
JT
:
You da man bello
October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
dougie
:
Nice job BELLO!!!!!
October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
Trigger
:
You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield
October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
andrew
:
and here it comes
October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
Trigger
:
I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter
October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal