Author Topic: Scioto  (Read 3563 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
Scioto
« on: August 01, 2024, 10:44:06 PM »
why they cancel after 4?

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: Scioto
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2024, 10:45:29 PM »
why they cancel after 4?

drivers could barley see in race 4 due to rain.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27305
Re: Scioto
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2024, 10:52:56 PM »
drivers could barley see in race 4 due to rain.

Ah, Columbus Ohio, like Orlando Florida when it rains!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Scioto
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2024, 11:04:17 PM »
NFL just cancelled Hall Of Fame game in 3rd quarter do to rain and lightning.  Canton Ohio
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
  • JT: Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend  ;D
    Today at 09:53:53 PM
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal