Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Bad spill today 6th race at the Horseshoe
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Bad spill today 6th race at the Horseshoe (Read 7806 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Rdp066
Top Claimer
Posts: 175
Bad spill today 6th race at the Horseshoe
«
on:
July 31, 2024, 05:00:14 PM »
There was a pretty serious accident in the sixth race at Horseshoe. I hope all the horses are okay but the stiffing, cheating jockeys involved get their asses disabled.
Logged
luker2453
Top Claimer
Posts: 160
Re: Bad spill today 6th race at the Horseshoe
«
Reply #1 on:
July 31, 2024, 10:42:08 PM »
What???
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Bad spill today 6th race at the Horseshoe
shout out
Sound off !
wiggles44
:
Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.
Today
at 05:27:15 AM
JT
:
Calhoun put up $80 bucks
..one of my pick5's costs more then that
September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal