Author Topic: Century Legion  (Read 6327 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Century Legion
« on: July 30, 2024, 07:55:44 PM »
What a nice looking trotter---gonna be a good one ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pay your bills, pay your bills

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 08:41:54 PM »
What a nice looking trotter---gonna be a good one ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pay your bills, pay your bills

Tell me..what is your deal? You lose some $$ in the Stable? Look how many other also-rans are in every single race tonight. I don't get it.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1360
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2024, 08:46:13 PM »
I'm thinking he used to shovel shit for Amac and got fired
Right wing Christians are frauds

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2024, 10:17:52 PM »
Bet on a few of the rats and am sure I will again.....never lost/invested a nickle in terms of ownership

Just like to call a "spade a spade."

In this case, "a fraud a fraud."

I take it apologists like you oddly support con artists?

Cuz the bullshit with him is so deep, I just enjoy mocking him--he deserves it.

So go fuck yourselves.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 10:45:38 PM »
Bet on a few of the rats and am sure I will again.....never lost/invested a nickle in terms of ownership

Just like to call a "spade a spade."

In this case, "a fraud a fraud."

I take it apologists like you oddly support con artists?

Cuz the bullshit with him is so deep, I just enjoy mocking him--he deserves it.

So go fuck yourselves.

I just don't see how it's that egregious. I don't know the actual stats but I'd venture 50+% of horses in training everywhere, trainer agnostic, are not earning more than their bills. That's probably being optimistic. You could have this same mockery of hundreds of others. I still don't get the obsession.

I had a couple bucks on the horse, too, in exotics. Thought he'd be a bit better. He wasn't. Welcome to the story of 2yo trotters everywhere.

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 11:00:14 PM »
You must not see it for the gaslighting it is because you're too dumb

BTW, The Con has a 1 sample size proven (money making--for him) theory: If they suck at 2, SHUT EM DOWN.

Pay bills for 9 months, then watch em be rats again


Pay your bills, pay your bills  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Century Legion
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2024, 11:18:28 PM »
You must not see it for the gaslighting it is because you're too dumb

BTW, The Con has a 1 sample size proven (money making--for him) theory: If they suck at 2, SHUT EM DOWN.

Pay bills for 9 months, then watch em be rats again


Pay your bills, pay your bills  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Well you clearly follow him a hell of a lot closer than I do. So, if you say so.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal