Author Topic: R.I.P. BOB  (Read 7149 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1127
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 12:25:43 PM »
Sad to hear. One of the all time greats.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 12:28:50 PM »
Nice guy, Great trainer. Always remembered how alot of his pacers had their head down low..charging tmbz1
R.I.P.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2476
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 03:03:22 PM »
RIP my friend

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 05:06:12 PM »
Sad to hear. One of the all time greats.

Hear hear! Absolutely one of the all-time great trainers and horsemen. Dual HOF member, countless champions, O'Brien award winners, top trainer---and breeder---multiple times, both in the US and Canada, and at one time was the leading Breeders Crown winning trainer. Not sure if he still is, but at one time he had Breeders Crown championships than any other trainer. Bob was well liked and well respected by his peers, and had a strong, loyal following from great relationships he forged with his owners and partners. Bob was truly "one of the good guys" in the industry.

pylon

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 723
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2024, 05:25:39 PM »
Hear hear! Absolutely one of the all-time great trainers and horsemen. Dual HOF member, countless champions, O'Brien award winners, top trainer---and breeder---multiple times, both in the US and Canada, and at one time was the leading Breeders Crown winning trainer. Not sure if he still is, but at one time he had Breeders Crown championships than any other trainer. Bob was well liked and well respected by his peers, and had a strong, loyal following from great relationships he forged with his owners and partners. Bob was truly "one of the good guys" in the industry.

Amen....well said............. ......RIP Bob

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2024, 09:53:59 PM »
RIP Bob

Facts

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2024, 10:23:23 PM »
R.I.P Bob. One of the greatest ever

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2024, 11:59:25 PM »
RIP - One of the true masters of conditioning and horsemanship.

clearmind

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 98
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2024, 11:00:17 AM »
His demise. was very fast. Does anybody know the cause of death?

In It Deep

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Balls Deep....
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2024, 12:58:36 PM »
I was going to ask the same. Had Bob been ill, or was this a sudden death from an accident or heat attack?
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

MR.DALRAE

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 51736
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2024, 02:27:51 PM »
RIP BOB

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3009
Re: R.I.P. BOB
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2024, 11:13:21 AM »
One of the good guys.
RIP

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    Today at 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    Today at 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    Today at 06:46:19 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby band mouthing Calhoun  :o yikes  ngc3 Kenny bumping old threads ngc3 wiggles in full spam meltdown mode  ngc3 The Usaual Retarded Suspects  ngc3 Stupid niggas  ;D
    Today at 06:39:28 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down mike :)
    Today at 04:28:22 PM
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
  • wiggles44: Prove that she’s looking for you Mike?
    Today at 03:16:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal