Author Topic: The Definitive A.I. trump Video  (Read 2860 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
The Definitive A.I. trump Video
« on: July 24, 2024, 08:09:29 PM »
Everything is 100% true (don’t forget to put the sound on):

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9xyTjxSH4F/?igsh=eDkzbnR3Y2owZmZq

 ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1063
Re: The Definitive A.I. trump Video
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 08:22:50 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

firhill

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
Re: The Definitive A.I. trump Video
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024, 08:52:33 PM »
Everything is 100% true (don’t forget to put the sound on):

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9xyTjxSH4F/?igsh=eDkzbnR3Y2owZmZq

 ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Brilliant!!!!!!!

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: The Definitive A.I. trump Video
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2024, 10:09:41 PM »
LOL...Funny...and I heard on the news that a Reuters poll has them neck and neck. Don't know the details or parameters.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock is a guest here, he and his family must be some superstar entiled piles of woffing shit, cowards to pull a stunt here they'd never do there  64za.c s
    Today at 08:14:23 AM
  • andrew: stfu canuk  96z.p
    Today at 08:08:03 AM
  • gogasgoboom: darnold, the forum doesn't belong to you to change
    Today at 07:59:13 AM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal