Author Topic: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...  (Read 14095 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2024, 06:24:56 PM »
I don't know about you but her nasally voice makes me want to vomit.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2024, 06:29:01 PM »
       She slept with Jerry Brown and worked her way to the top. Lets not forget about that scandal.                                                                                                                                                         

Look at Trump’s life and (those kinds of) accomplishments [track record of sleeping with 1 woman while married to another-OOPS on 2 occasions]!
Your point is??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2024, 07:35:04 PM »

TheGrimReaper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1225
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2024, 07:44:28 PM »
Trump—- oldest dementia case every to run for president, older than Biden was.
Trump— fucked whores, porn stars, grabbed them by the pussy to quote him
Trump— cheated on all his wives.…i know he’s a good Christian man
Trump— is a convicted felon, convicted sex molester
Trump—failed businessman, fake Trump University, fucked up running a casino for gods sake
Trump— smartest guy in the room but never released his college grades
Trump— dodged the draft with money and fake bone spurs
Trump— makes the ghetto boys look smart with his rambling incoherent speeches

Trump—- Make America Gag Again
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2024, 07:52:18 PM »
I don't know about you but her nasally voice makes me want to vomit.
I thought you died.

I was wrong.  tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2841
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2024, 08:02:52 PM »
Trump—- oldest dementia case every to run for president, older than Biden was.
Trump— fucked whores, porn stars, grabbed them by the pussy to quote him
Trump— cheated on all his wives.…i know he’s a good Christian man
Trump— is a convicted felon, convicted sex molester
Trump—failed businessman, fake Trump University, fucked up running a casino for gods sake
Trump— smartest guy in the room but never released his college grades
Trump— dodged the draft with money and fake bone spurs
Trump— makes the ghetto boys look smart with his rambling incoherent speeches

Trump—- Make America Gag Again
And yet he was 8 points ahead of Biden in the polls. What does that say about diaper Joe? I guarantee the big pussy Biden wouldn't be dropping out if he was 8 points ahead regardless of if he could spell his name.

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2024, 08:05:27 PM »
Trump—- oldest dementia case every to run for president, older than Biden was.
Trump— fucked whores, porn stars, grabbed them by the pussy to quote him
Trump— cheated on all his wives.…i know he’s a good Christian man
Trump— is a convicted felon, convicted sex molester
Trump—failed businessman, fake Trump University, fucked up running a casino for gods sake
Trump— smartest guy in the room but never released his college grades
Trump— dodged the draft with money and fake bone spurs
Trump— makes the ghetto boys look smart with his rambling incoherent speeches

Trump—- Make America Gag Again


  You have fun voting for Kackaling Kamala
I will be pulling the lever for Donald Trump!

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 522
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2024, 08:10:35 PM »
Look at Trump’s life and (those kinds of) accomplishments [track record of sleeping with 1 woman while married to another-OOPS on 2 occasions]!
Your point is??
    The point is no one is perfect or even close to it. Kamala is way beyond perfect also. check her policies in California...bad for law enforcement.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2024, 08:16:44 PM »
    The point is no one is perfect or even close to it. Kamala is way beyond perfect also. check her policies in California...bad for law enforcement.

Look at the policies and where we were between 1-20-17 and 1-20-21!
another repeat performance and perhaps worse if trump get elected?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2024, 09:01:58 PM »
       She slept with Jerry Brown and worked her way to the top. Lets not forget about that scandal.                                                                                                                                                         

First of all she slept with fomer mayor Willie Brown.  Second he was divorced ten years.  Dude, Trump slept with a porn star and paid her hush money to hide it from the public before the election and was convicted of it plus has cheated on his wives countless times.  I think he better leave this alone. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 09:05:13 PM by The Unstable »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2024, 09:28:57 PM »
Rumor is Harris is asking Michelle O'bama to be vice president for an all black, all women ticket.
I heard the same thing I hope it's not true. That's all we need 2 shines in a White House!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2024, 09:31:03 PM »
Kamala fucked Jerry Brown and Montel Williams to work her way in and who knows who else she fucked.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57896
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2024, 09:32:01 PM »
Kamala fucked Jerry Brown and Montel Williams to work her way in and who knows who else she fucked.

that dont make her a bad girl..

just saying
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2841
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2024, 11:37:39 PM »
I heard the same thing I hope it's not true. That's all we need 2 shines in a White House!
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2024, 11:43:16 PM »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 01:28:17 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 01:26:53 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 12:44:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal