Author Topic: Dexter's buddy has driven a couple of winners already  (Read 3831 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1348
Dexter's buddy has driven a couple of winners already
« on: July 20, 2024, 08:14:20 PM »
Carter Dalgety, son of Dexter's old boss Cran Dalgety gets off the mark after a few drives yesterday on 11-1 shot and wins race 3 at Big M today

He's still listed as a Junior Driver in NZ. 21 years old 120 wins so far in his young career

Back home he had 38 wins in 203 drives this year on PACERS and only 1 win in 24 DRIVES on trotters. His father I think only trains pacers so that's why the weird stats


He's a junior Dexter Dunn with really good hands. He's here for like 3 months.



Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Dexter's buddy has driven a couple of winners already
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2024, 08:19:43 PM »
Excellent reporting from our resident 'Down under' expert. You seem
to post interesting and relevant stuff. tmbz1

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1348
Re: Dexter's buddy has driven a couple of winners already
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2024, 08:26:38 PM »
Excellent reporting from our resident 'Down under' expert. You seem
to post interesting and relevant stuff. tmbz1

HAHA, sometimes I do!

I haven't watched that many of his races as I live in Nevada but I always check the results and watch videos. His father has trained over 1,200 winners so far and Dex worked for him all of the time he was back in NZ.


Under The STick

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 133
Re: Dexter's buddy has driven a couple of winners already
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2024, 12:00:55 PM »
He seems to handle a horse well. We definitely need young talented people to keep this sport alive.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: ngc3..yeah real and fake
    Today at 05:15:02 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sounds like a lot of shit slinging 2 me
    Today at 05:13:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal