Author Topic: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS  (Read 5551 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« on: July 15, 2024, 04:57:06 PM »
Looks like Wyatt Farmer is going to be a good catch driver in Ohio.
Seems to get a horse off the gate really well .
Of course he doesn't get top horses but is a solid driver

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 04:57:54 PM »
Never heard of him!   ngc3

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1063
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 07:38:52 PM »
He is only 19 years old.
Already 11 rulings against him.
$1,650 in fines.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2024, 08:57:29 AM »
Oy vey

simplify

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 310
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024, 11:57:32 AM »
hmmm....UDR of .121?
I mean I get not getting top horses but...

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2024, 12:17:11 PM »
This topic was ridiculous.  Completely unproven to this point.  Why start such a ridiculous thread.  I'm sure the kid is hearing it too!   tmbz1

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2024, 11:29:44 PM »
This topic was ridiculous.  Completely unproven to this point.  Why start such a ridiculous thread.  I'm sure the kid is hearing it too!   tmbz1

I'm cashing tickets 🎟 on Wyatt

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2024, 06:36:13 AM »
Looking at his drives don’t spend it all in one place.  Especially if you get him every race!   ngc3

davenchop

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 317
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2024, 08:35:14 AM »
spree.. you are correct maybe.. i see some talent but like you said he doesnt
get too many horses other than theyre own barn so its hard to make a accurate
assessment..
you cant lose if you dont bet

Big KT

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 45
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2024, 08:54:15 AM »
The kid is horrible.  Should not be on the track. Dangerous as well

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2024, 10:37:25 AM »
I'm cashing tickets 🎟 on Wyatt

Are you paying his fines from your profits?
Asking for a friend!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: WYATT FARMER HAS SKILLS
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2024, 02:40:30 PM »
Are you paying his fines from your profits?
Asking for a friend!!

Profit?   ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal