Author Topic: Papi Grad vs Party Girl Hill first foal debut PA All stars sunday PCD  (Read 3038 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Papi Grad off her impressive debut is in to go with Flossy Hill the first foal of the Superstar Future Hall of Famer Party Girl Hill.  Very interesting race so early in the year. 

Deadbeat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 89
No it’s not. It’s a baby race.

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
No it’s not. It’s a baby race.

Well Papi Grad raced 51.1 debut back in 53.2 and Flossy Hill could have brought 700K as a baby if it looked good and went to auction. Her mom is one of the best pacing mares perhaps ever.  And it's a 2yo stake race not a baby race albeit a minor one. So I will be watching. 

Here they come

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 152
Papi Grad’s first start is the best by a 2yr old filly I’ve ever seen. Was also the most impressive baby I’ve seen go this year. She is an absolute killer. Will be fun to watch her.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    Today at 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    Today at 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    Today at 09:11:22 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman's 1-1001 threads of Trump fuck ups is what's coming  ;D
    Today at 09:08:47 PM
  • Trigger: Natalie, Melania, Marla, Karen, Hillary, Kamala....There's 6 women he fucked in one way or another...that Andrew list is booooring, he made fun of that retarded reporter  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:39 PM
  • JT: * Does retain.. I pulled a Kirby, sorry..  ngc3
    Today at 09:06:48 PM
  • JT: Any liberal that doesn't want their 5 grand if the GOP doesn't retain congress I will gladly accept  ngc3
    Today at 09:05:54 PM
  • JT: I hope he comments on the only 2 threads that are on page 1 that aren't his ngc3
    Today at 09:04:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal