Author Topic: Hunch bet at the Spa  (Read 3229 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2451
Hunch bet at the Spa
« on: July 11, 2024, 12:01:20 PM »
Race 1 #8 Rocco Strong....Drop and pop

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Hunch bet at the Spa
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 12:53:03 PM »
Good lk

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Hunch bet at the Spa
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2024, 12:56:39 PM »
Race 1 #8 Rocco Strong....Drop and pop

i played a cold 8-8 daily double as race 2 only has three horses remaining

race 1--#6 is dropping down way more-lets hope he doesnt pop more

good luck tmbz1
« Last Edit: July 11, 2024, 01:02:18 PM by Papillon »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: STFU squiggles I'm talking to myself 8)
    Today at 09:00:57 PM
  • wiggles44: You’re talking to yourself again Mike.  :)
    Today at 08:59:38 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 said I chased away many...awaiting her to name one  ngc3 they all come to see and hear her next plop episode of Harness Racing is Thriving and Mike is a bad guy  ngc3 flamtorch this fuckhole  52xc.2
    Today at 08:57:08 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:44:00 PM
  • JT: tmbz..pulling a bello ngc3
    Today at 08:43:51 PM
  • Trigger: Perfect capping through 6 at fuckhole Mohawk - pick 5 for a very small investment, last exacta too 8)
    Today at 08:30:52 PM
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal