Author Topic: How the SUPREME doin.  (Read 7536 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
How the SUPREME doin.
« on: June 20, 2024, 12:34:27 PM »
And JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't talkin about that great groip SUPREMES.

FUCKERS delayin ,IMMUNITY for TRUMP. FUCKS,should just let LOWER COURT STAND. They get away with their SHIT. IT GUARRENTEES a SECOND REVOLUTION.
JOHN FRANK ARMY will be in CHARGE of CBR. ME hits MAR first.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Re: How the SUPREME doin.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 12:39:42 PM »
There;s they goes. MAGA'S skip CIRCUIT appelate and send straight to SUPREMES.
Then the SUPREMES make decision to send back to APPELATE. Quite a RACKETT these MAGA FUC judges got goin. And then back to them again. Hopin SHIT calms down and their MAJORITY loving DRAFT DODGIN POS FAT FUCKIN SLOP wins .

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
  • Dingus: G said:  good idea
    Today at 08:56:44 AM
  • Dingus: Trigger:  I said that, lol.
    Today at 08:56:02 AM
  • Homie107!: Yonkers
    October 01, 2026, 09:19:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal