Author Topic: Vernon Race 6  (Read 2431 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Vernon Race 6
« on: June 14, 2024, 02:31:56 PM »
Dame Good Time breaks very late stretch finishes a clear 2nd nowhere near the horse who was 3rd.  The judges take a good ten minutes or more and take him down to 3rd. WTF ?  He clearly lost ground. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 03:07:57 PM by The Thorn »

PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: Vernon Race 6
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2024, 06:00:10 PM »
What is the specific rule. I counted 12, maybe 13 strides on the break.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Vernon Race 6
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2024, 06:01:43 PM »
What is the specific rule. I counted 12, maybe 13 strides on the break.

Canada has a 25 stride rule-which is illogical in its own right

i also counted 13 strides in this race today

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: For you Mike, probably a 10 inch dildo on a Mark Ford doll.  :)
    Today at 02:39:13 PM
  • Trigger: If Horseplop has a Plop Peacce Award it'd go to Dougie, the voice of reason and harmony.  A beautiful golden statue of a person and a horse...if there was a statue for my antics it'd have just a head and hatchet stuck in it  ngc3
    Today at 02:24:05 PM
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal