Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate. (Read 3955 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jctoronto
Elite
Posts: 2204
A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate.
«
on:
June 11, 2024, 06:00:35 AM »
https://fb.watch/sDSmZfZfog/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Logged
MIKE CAMPBELL
Elite
Posts: 2797
Re: A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate.
«
Reply #1 on:
June 11, 2024, 09:36:55 AM »
Nice job. He could shoe for me anytime.
Logged
Yonkers1A
Elite
Posts: 2419
Re: A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate.
«
Reply #2 on:
June 11, 2024, 09:58:44 AM »
I’ve seen Pigland do a better job
Logged
PIGLAND
Living Legend
Posts: 165252
Re: A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate.
«
Reply #3 on:
June 11, 2024, 02:06:42 PM »
Quote from: Yonkers1A on June 11, 2024, 09:58:44 AM
I’ve seen Pigland do a better job
thank you mike
Logged
rainman2
Living Legend
Posts: 27181
Re: A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate.
«
Reply #4 on:
June 11, 2024, 02:58:54 PM »
Quote from: Yonkers1A on June 11, 2024, 09:58:44 AM
I’ve seen Pigland do a better job
Is there a video of this for horseplop to watch so we can all see it for ourselves?
Seeing is believing and words are just words!
Logged
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
A racehorse or not, on a scale of 1 - 10 how does this shoe job rate.
shout out
Sound off !
wiggles44
:
Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
Today
at 10:22:08 AM
Trigger
:
Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night
Today
at 10:21:01 AM
Trigger
:
Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised
G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board
Today
at 10:20:07 AM
wiggles44
:
I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.
Today
at 10:18:49 AM
G
:
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
shout out Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
Today at 09:59:54 AM Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
Today
at 10:16:19 AM
Trigger
:
wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it
Today
at 10:14:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Take a break Mike
Today
at 10:12:47 AM
Trigger
:
Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof
Thanks wiggles44
Today
at 10:08:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal