Author Topic: SCM GETS DENIED BY USTA CANNOT RACE ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN OH BOY THIS WONT GO WELL  (Read 7289 times)

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
Mad? At what? A bunch of chicken shits who still can't say who they are? Just face it, I  played this perfectly. Now let the USTA ban someone who isn't in the business. While you sheep stay in line and pay your dues.  ngc3
michelle said she told u in so mnay words that if u applied u wuld have a hearing n u got mad cuz u tried to say y dont every1 have 2 have a hearing. she told u what her boss told her 2 say. why dont u play the other video wen she told u that. she aint lyin  y spend all that time getting the horse ready and talking about i dont know if i'm barred at the big m or not. u kno ur barred there. wen ur outta options it works out that sum nice kids who dont juice jus happened 2 lease the horse. u got more horseshit then windgap
Scioto blows hoosier away

Harness racer

• Elite
michelle said she told u in so mnay words that if u applied u wuld have a hearing n u got mad cuz u tried to say y dont every1 have 2 have a hearing. she told u what her boss told her 2 say. why dont u play the other video wen she told u that. she aint lyin  y spend all that time getting the horse ready and talking about i dont know if i'm barred at the big m or not. u kno ur barred there. wen ur outta options it works out that sum nice kids who dont juice jus happened 2 lease the horse. u got more horseshit then windgap

They are 2 of the 3 people in the business he trusts?  Yet has never mentioned anything other than he trusts no one!  He has said that many times.  Just more bullshit!

bello

• Elite
What a bunch of dummies on this site.

Legal Larry K aka as larrybirdboy...ak a  Law and Order makes a totally bullshit post and you all chime in.

All of his posts are untrue.

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
What a bunch of dummies on this site.

Legal Larry K aka as larrybirdboy...ak a  Law and Order makes a totally bullshit post and you all chime in.

All of his posts are untrue.
yo bro i'm always who ive been u gotta a prolly with me jus pm me and we'll handle it like big boys. i dont fuck with ne one other then speak my fucking peace
Scioto blows hoosier away

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

He won at the game called "Life"

Harness racer

• Elite

Racetime

• NW-1
Maine and California will let anyone race without a USTA license

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
He said he's done! Throwing in the towel! No more fighting! Can't get license because of burning all his bridges. SeeYa By BY said SeeYa! New barn now.

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
He said he's done! Throwing in the towel! No more fighting! Can't get license because of burning all his bridges. SeeYa By BY said SeeYa! New barn now.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 says you fools just keep guessing and nobody will ever figure out his next move. His next move is back to section 8 government housing watching schnitker throw his ass off Goshen grounds.
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Calhoun

• Elite
Maine and California will let anyone race without a USTA license
How long is the bus ride to Cal Expo from wherever TF Shopping Cart Mike is holed up now?

Harness racer

• Elite
Keeps bragging like he owns the place.  It’s a nice looking place, but it’s as much his as Paul Blart owned the mall.  When it sells he is back to square one.  Keeps saying big things coming.  How many plans has he had in the last 2 years that haven’t come to fruition? 

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 says you fools just keep guessing and nobody will ever figure out his next move. His next move is back to section 8 government housing watching schnitker throw his ass off Goshen grounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpjAW5lGaTw&t=269s

Who's the fool now!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
SCM is running out of options
Only reason they didn’t get the farm sanction is because Mikey boy can’t get a jersey license.
Fact he was denied a usta membership
And no Jurisdiction will license him at
He sits like he owns the place and he’s a glorified caretaker.
Just a joke
Anyone else just waiting till he turns one the farm owners??
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 05:06:28 PM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
All anyone needs to know while following the Petrellie saga is, Mike will say anything at any time to goad his detractors.
He absolutely has a knack for making ‘ploppers’ show their ignorance (laziness).
He will lie right through his teeth, contradicting himself from one video to the next. I’d put together the video evidence myself, save for the fact, I’m usually too drunk. And when I’m not….I’m just lazy — See Ya Bye
Reread It

Harness racer

• Elite
He will lie right through his teeth, contradicting himself from one video to the next.

Insert SCM teeth joke here  ngc3 ngc3  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal