Author Topic: Hoosier Race Secretary fuckhead Scott peine  (Read 7488 times)

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
Re: Hoosier Race Secretary fuckhead Scott peine
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2024, 06:26:30 PM »
Scott's good people without LucPark's endorsement.
ngc3 you don't know him then and are bullshitting  ngc3 ngc3
Scioto blows hoosier away

Tom Linkmeyer

• NW-1
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2024, 07:00:28 PM »
After receiving several calls yesterday and more today about posts on this site, I decided to take a look for myself.  I am not sure who is posting as T Link but it is not Tom Linkmeyer. I am Tom Linkmeyer- my cell #317-371-9193. Not sure why this person is signing posts as Tom L. Most horsemen (racing at Hoosier Park) have my cell number and I am happy to field any calls if you choose. Interesting that some of the content that Tom L posted is indeed factual, some maybe not so much. Reach out with any questions and I am happy to tell you what I know. Make it a great day.  Tom Linkmeyer

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2024, 09:25:25 PM »
To Gale and Rhiana the 2 pos who choose to put the Hochstetler barn in your mess, you can go play in traffic. The Hochstetler family did so much for racing in Chicago and at Hoosier that you don’t have a clue. If you have a problem bitch stop over at the barn and let’s talk about it. Jay won the Dan Pstch fair and square last year and our barn doesn’t use the synthetic EPO from China like you do!!!!!!! Get a life red and stop trying to say the Hochstetler barn gets favors because everyone in our barn works hard and don’t use drugs like you losers. Get a life bitch

DAMN...Connie is on the war path as Frank again. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2024, 03:48:19 AM »
i have bigger balls then u matt & rey rodriguez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why don't you pay ur bills instead of dodging out on everyone n then trying suicide as a way out. u owe more money then dee cozzi u whiny tuff guy bitch who screams at they drivers in the paddock when they dont pull ur pos horses that aint be jogged for 2 weeks. i have an idea for u try suicide again an maybe this time it will work. bitch ass  ngc3 ngc3 n ur so tuff u threaten lucpark but dont say shit to his face cuz rocco would drop ur big ass
I love it keep guessing who I am it's funny instead of saying anything about you being a pussy and don't have the balls to say shit to people's face you start talking shit about someone else that is fucking hilarious to me lucpark is a midget sized faggot pussy and couldn't drop a fly he's a con.man selling lemons to anyone and everyone smollin would always bitch about the truck he got from lucpark that he had repoed so yeah go tell Scott to his face all you want to say and let's see how much he cares my guess is he'll lol in your bitch ass face

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2024, 03:50:29 AM »
DAMN...Connie is on the war path as Frank again. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
when ain't that bitch on the war path never meet anyone as miss as her what a cunt

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2024, 12:27:25 PM »
I love it keep guessing who I am it's funny instead of saying anything about you being a pussy and don't have the balls to say shit to people's face you start talking shit about someone else that is fucking hilarious to me lucpark is a midget sized faggot pussy and couldn't drop a fly he's a con.man selling lemons to anyone and everyone smollin would always bitch about the truck he got from lucpark that he had repoed so yeah go tell Scott to his face all you want to say and let's see how much he cares my guess is he'll lol in your bitch ass face
ha ha very funny matt wannabe tuff guy. grow a pair of balls yourself since ur so tuff and prove that ur not him. ha ha thats what i thought BUSTED!!! ur dad is good peeps but u need to suck on that gas pipe again a few minutes longer so this time ur successful

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2024, 01:21:45 PM »
To Gale and Rhiana the 2 pos who choose to put the Hochstetler barn in your mess, you can go play in traffic. The Hochstetler family did so much for racing in Chicago and at Hoosier that you don’t have a clue. If you have a problem bitch stop over at the barn and let’s talk about it. Jay won the Dan Pstch fair and square last year and our barn doesn’t use the synthetic EPO from China like you do!!!!!!! Get a life red and stop trying to say the Hochstetler barn gets favors because everyone in our barn works hard and don’t use drugs like you losers. Get a life bitch

R-h-i-a-n-n-a.... if you are gonna let me live rent free in your head atleast spell my name right.    And then accuse the right person.  I myself am running my mouth.   Gale hasn't said shit on here or about you.   I can stop by your barn at any point.  Just make sure your ass ain't hiding.   I won't - I don't.   

The best thing you did for chicago racing was to be one of the first ones to bail out!   If you did so many great and wonderful things... why aren't we (specifically YOU) racing there?????  Why aren't you stabled there?   Why aren't you saving your perfection?   Oh right.  You did what you needed for you and bailed out on everyone you done fucked.   Talk about get a life.  Stop patting yourself on the back.   It's like watching a weeble wobble.  Funny seeing the one person who could be the worst race secretary in history commenting on a post about a bad race secretary.  Go back to your fairy tale. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 01:25:14 PM by HoppleBurns »

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2024, 01:26:54 PM »
R-h-i-a-n-n-a.... if you are gonna let me live rent free in your head atleast spell my name right.    And then accuse the right person.  I myself am running my mouth.   Gale hasn't said shit on here or about you.   I can stop by your barn at any point.  Just make sure your ass ain't hiding.   I won't - I don't.   

The best thing you did for chicago racing was to be one of the first ones to bail out!   If you did so many great and wonderful things... why aren't we (specifically YOU) racing there?????  Why aren't you stabled there?   Why aren't you saving your perfection?   Oh right.  You did what you needed for you and bailed out on everyone you done fucked.   Talk abiut get a life.  Stop patting yourself on the back.   It's like watching a weeble wobble.
definitely tyler george or one of those goofs red or gale. been sniffing way too much tyler ass for it to be anyone else. could be tyler himself the way he likes to walk around with his chest puffed out winning races with horses that are 3 seconds better then the field. lol u all are a fucking joke nobody gives a fuck about u red. u busted out when u worked for danny d and hamilton. ur a broke ass dumb bitch and ur husband gale won 5 lifetime races and almost killed several people when he tried driving horses in chitown. gale shouldnt even be allowed to qualify those juiced up epo horses that tyler puts in the box. go sniff some more of that tyler ass
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 01:29:39 PM by Legal Larry K »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2024, 01:36:10 PM »
when ain't that bitch on the war path never meet anyone as miss as her what a cunt

Then we agree Connie is Frank, and Frank is Connie... tmbz1
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2024, 01:39:16 PM »
Then we agree Connie is Frank, and Frank is Connie... tmbz1
no doubt about it except when jay uses the account. then frank is jay and jay is frank. but i think the last post was connie is frank and frank is connie. one thing sure is funny is watching all of these track losers and scum posting and crying on horseplop. but when u go in the paddock all of these bitches actin like they dont no horseplop. lol  ngc3

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2024, 01:41:56 PM »
 ngc3. You must care... here you are.  Worrying about little ole me.  Who the fk is Danny  d?   I was a kid when I worked for Hamilton.

If they are 3 seconds the best already.... what would be the point of juicing them up?  Do you think before you speak?  And who even uses epo anymore? 

Glad you could entertain me.  Your opinions have never mattered yet.  Carry on with the name calling.  Whore bitch cunt.  Think I covered it for ya.  Glad to help.

Care to go public with your name?  Doesn't bother me mine is. Most people already knew. 🙄

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2024, 01:49:10 PM »
One of these Amish guys are going to bury this miserable human being Peine like an soy bean. He has the personality of a pile of wood sticks. I’m going to one day catch his ass off the track grounds and punch him right in the mouth for breathing someone else’s air. There isn’t a single horseman ever say one nice word about him. He is fucking with the wrong guy and taking bribes from the wrong people. Stohler knows all=  91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail

No seriously, how you really feel?  Let it out!  ngc3

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2024, 01:59:34 PM »
ngc3. You must care... here you are.  Worrying about little ole me.  Who the fk is Danny  d?   I was a kid when I worked for Hamilton.

If they are 3 seconds the best already.... what would be the point of juicing them up?  Do you think before you speak?  And who even uses epo anymore? 

Glad you could entertain me.  Your opinions have never mattered yet.  Carry on with the name calling.  Whore bitch cunt.  Think I covered it for ya.  Glad to help.

Care to go public with your name?  Doesn't bother me mine is. Most people already knew. 🙄
hey bitch i got no issue with you other then u sniffing tylers ass every morning at the farm. maybe i'm jealous  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3 but sure u dont no dubeansky.  ngc3 another lie. oh yeah u sure do race on hay and oates  red i aint got a problem with u but gale should never drive horses. hes going to hurt himself or someone else

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2024, 02:01:06 PM »
No I actually don't know dubenski.   I have met him but don't know him. Definitely did not work for him

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2024, 02:09:46 PM »
No I actually don't know dubenski.   I have met him but don't know him. Definitely did not work for him
what about the hay and oats? how cum ur boy tyler didnt do so good when asslicker peine made him stable at the track. he went to racing each horse once a month  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3 not too many starts those months  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3 stevie wonder could see his bullshit from a mile away but it aint gonna be long now the feds are watching everyone including peine to

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal