Author Topic: Carmine Auciello  (Read 2506 times)

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
Carmine Auciello
« on: May 14, 2024, 11:26:12 AM »
   0 for the last 65.  What happened? Not even second or third often.  It’s like they are not leaving the stalls. 

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 11:51:23 AM »
Slump
No turn over

bello

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 12:10:26 PM »
As I recall he was caught juicing last year. I guess he must be behaving himself., hence the bad numpers.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 12:48:34 PM »
his win percentage in the winter months was about 10-12%

he seems to do better in the  lower class overnights, cheap claimers categories

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2024, 04:16:29 PM »
alot of vet scratch lames and some of those are while the horse is scoring down...he has also made some questionable claims these last few months,,,claiming of the wrong guys and then the horse go lame....he claimed a Cullen horse awhile back and its probably in rehab...and claiming Hapuna Beach from a juicer like Isaac Waxman has been a complete disaster

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 05:08:09 PM »
alot of vet scratch lames and some of those are while the horse is scoring down...he has also made some questionable claims these last few months,,,claiming of the wrong guys and then the horse go lame....he claimed a Cullen horse awhile back and its probably in rehab...and claiming Hapuna Beach from a juicer like Isaac Waxman has been a complete disaster

Did he claim any from Moreau?

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2024, 07:26:56 PM »
well he could do worse than claiming from Moreau.........if trainers claim from Moreau at least they still will show form and will go on.....

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2024, 07:31:24 PM »
Slump
No turn over

I saw that one of his horses finished 2nd yesterday.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2024, 09:29:11 PM »
0/65 is far beyond a slump

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2024, 09:45:47 PM »
That's a bad slump for sure.  Big Sexy as he calls himself is a plopper...hope he gets it turned around!

bigsexyca

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2024, 11:28:15 PM »
As I recall he was caught juicing last year. I guess he must be behaving himself., hence the bad numpers.

Definitely not true! But yes it’s been a terrible slump. Having a hard time with the vet scratch lames and horses being put on the vets list. While I obviously do have a few lame horses, it’s been unbelievable these last couple months. There are far lamer horses at Mohawk racing, and racing poorly and not being put on the list, and all of a sudden mine are either getting scratched or put on the list after the race. Definitely doesn’t seem fair, but I’ll keep working hard and get the ship turned around. When I go back and analyze each of those 65 races, a lot of them actually raced well and not that many were disgusting, but slumps happen, along with bad trips, bad drives, and sick and lame horses. The way this business goes, I’ll go out and win 20 out of my next 65 races, and you guys will be calling me a juicer again! Looking forward to it!

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2024, 07:44:03 AM »
Definitely not true! But yes it’s been a terrible slump. Having a hard time with the vet scratch lames and horses being put on the vets list. While I obviously do have a few lame horses, it’s been unbelievable these last couple months. There are far lamer horses at Mohawk racing, and racing poorly and not being put on the list, and all of a sudden mine are either getting scratched or put on the list after the race. Definitely doesn’t seem fair, but I’ll keep working hard and get the ship turned around. When I go back and analyze each of those 65 races, a lot of them actually raced well and not that many were disgusting, but slumps happen, along with bad trips, bad drives, and sick and lame horses. The way this business goes, I’ll go out and win 20 out of my next 65 races, and you guys will be calling me a juicer again! Looking forward to it!
Does the track vet have a personal vendetta?

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2024, 10:18:17 AM »
Does the track vet have a personal vendetta?

I doubt it. Carmen is pretty likeable. He has good staff and knows the business. Have faith.

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2024, 12:10:37 PM »

Glad to hear it’s nothing major just bad luck.  All I can say is after you get one home I’m not leaving any out of the gimmicks. When things go bad they go bad. When things turn around WATCH OUT.   

bello

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2024, 01:27:21 PM »
Carmine, my apologies for mentioning ( based on my bad memory) getting a positive. Thanks for clearing it up. And time for a turn-around.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal