Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 18398 times)

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2024, 11:01:11 PM »
Covid????

Please take a time out you fucking pea brained imbecile

It’s 2024

U just passed Steve G as the forum dumbest fuck

Keep drinking the asparagus water when u stock shelves at Whole Foods

U must have got hit on the head with a bottle of kombucha at work because nobody can be that stewpid
I'm surprised you took time out from wishing it was 2000 again and you were sucking off RJ every night to remember it's 2024. Mr bigtime downtown accountant.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Just another Anderson toadie who never won $5 at Balmoral unless Ryan gave you a tip on daddy's juiced up stock.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2024, 11:15:53 PM »
Critics of President Biden are lambasting his beach vacation in Delaware while contrasting the Mother's Day weekend getaway to former President Trump's massive rally in the historically blue state of New Jersey on Saturday.

"Supporters camped out overnight at the beach for a Trump rally that starts at 5PM today in Wildwood. Joe Biden can’t fill up a broom closet without staff, media, and angry protesters (sic)," one X user under the name "Bad Hombre" posted Saturday.

Trump held a beachside rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, on Saturday evening as at least 80,000, and up to 100,000 supporters, joined the 45th president in the historically deep-blue state. Simultaneously, 24 miles across Deleware Bay, Biden arrived at his home in Rehoboth Beach for Mother’s Day.

"The crowd in Wildwood, NJ keeps growing. People have been camped out and even slept on the beach. Trump is not set to speak until 5pm est today. No one would camp out to meet Biden,"

It's over for Biden!   I think President Trump will even turn New Jersey!

Wow
If you repeat it often enough, and post it big and bold, you may believe it.
You're Gaslighting yourself!!

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2024, 11:31:27 PM »
Can we please get two new candidates that are under the ago of 70 and aware of their surroundings?
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2024, 12:43:42 AM »
Covid????

Please take a time out you fucking pea brained imbecile

It’s 2024

U just passed Steve G as the forum dumbest fuck

Keep drinking the asparagus water when u stock shelves at Whole Foods

U must have got hit on the head with a bottle of kombucha at work because nobody can be that stewpid

Really??

Horseplop just found its “Dumbest fuck”-it’s you!

When was the last time you were in a doctor’s office??  FYI, they actually ask that and yes it is 2024.
Thank you for showing his ignorant you really are here on horseplop and in life!!
Please grow up!!

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2024, 11:42:33 AM »
Wow
If you repeat it often enough, and post it big and bold, you may believe it.
You're Gaslighting yourself!!
Toothy, exactly what was written here that is incorrect? It was the LARGEST political rally in the HISTORY of New Jersey. FACT! Governor Murphy BARELY won re-election 2 years ago there so the state might be in play and it is DEEP BLUE as well politically. The tide has turned and even the losers on The View this morning seemed reconciled to the fact that they might have to commit suicide on election day if the polling is correct, whether Trump is convicted or not.

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2024, 12:41:32 PM »
IT'S ALREADY BEEN DISPROVEN!!! THERE WAS 10-15K THERE!!! THE MAYOR OF WILDWOOD LIED BECAUSE THEY DRINK THE MAGA KOOL-AID!!! STILL, 12,500 DOPES OR SO SHOWING UP TO WATCH TRUMP SLUR HIS WORDS YET AGAIN ONLY PROVES THAT AMERICA IS FULL OF MORONS!!!
HE MIGHT WIN BUT ELECTING A CRIMINAL IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY HOW?
MAN I'M LEARNING TO NEVER BE STUNNED AT THE STUPIDITY OF SOME PEOPLE!!!
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2024, 01:09:27 PM »
IT'S ALREADY BEEN DISPROVEN!!! THERE WAS 10-15K THERE!!! THE MAYOR OF WILDWOOD LIED BECAUSE THEY DRINK THE MAGA KOOL-AID!!! STILL, 12,500 DOPES OR SO SHOWING UP TO WATCH TRUMP SLUR HIS WORDS YET AGAIN ONLY PROVES THAT AMERICA IS FULL OF MORONS!!!
HE MIGHT WIN BUT ELECTING A CRIMINAL IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY HOW?
MAN I'M LEARNING TO NEVER BE STUNNED AT THE STUPIDITY OF SOME PEOPLE!!!

He has not been convicted of any crimes. If they put Biden or Clinton on the same standards there would be tons of court cases

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2024, 01:21:35 PM »
He has not been convicted of any crimes. If they put Biden or Clinton on the same standards there would be tons of court cases

Cohen acted act Trump's behest and was found guilty and went to prison.
How can Trump be innocent?
And if every Trump appointed federal judge ancluding his stacked Supreme court wasn't putting off the trials, he would MOST CERTAINLY BE CONVICTED.
He's ON TAPE begging for 11,000 more votes in Ga.
He took CONFIDENTIAL docs out of the White House denied it and refused to cooperate.
How is this like Biden or Clinton?
Clinton was sued for sexual harrassment by Paula Jones and reached an out of court settlement. Legal.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2024, 01:21:55 PM »
there are no Biden court cases because everything they tried to gin up was russian bullshit. As for Clinton, I don't know if you mean Slick Willie or Hillary. The latter committed no crime. The ex POTUS lied in a deposition re: Lewinsky affair.
Trump has committed much worse crimes...potentia lly, and the CIA has lost several assets in the field as a result of those stolen documents (Mar a Lago case).
Keep wishing on a star but when we're all dead no POTUS will be as corrupt and dangerous as Trump. History will prove this correct. Sorry you can't see that but it's guys like you betting your $2 that's made me nice scores at the races.
They even have you MAAGOTS believing that both Bushes were no good too but just keep in that cult of personality.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2024, 02:35:31 PM »
You left-wingers all say the same exact thing....."CULT".....MSNBC gave you your orders to push it daily.  Bottom line, if you really believe this country is better NOW then it was from 2016-2020 you are in the 30% MINORITY so get ready for a reality check on election day because WHOEVER is the Democrat nominee will LOSE most likely.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2024, 02:50:25 PM »
You left-wingers all say the same exact thing....."CULT".....MSNBC gave you your orders to push it daily.  Bottom line, if you really believe this country is better NOW then it was from 2016-2020 you are in the 30% MINORITY so get ready for a reality check on election day because WHOEVER is the Democrat nominee will LOSE most likely.
in 2020, you couldn't get toilet paper and there were refrigerated trucks being used as makeshift morgues. The latest chart on inflation/spending shows a huge spike when the PPP fughese loan program was introduced. Lots and lots of fraud.
It's you who has a (conveniently) short memory pal.
All Trump ever gave was tax cuts to the filthy rich. Wall? Failure, scandal,and pardons. Getting Mexico to pay?  ngc3 infrastructure? Failure; Biden got it done with bipartisan help.

Sorry you're incredibly stupid.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #146 on: May 13, 2024, 02:58:22 PM »
BIGBETTOR, the ignorance rests within your grey matter.  Make a BIG BET on Biden winning at a gambling website.  Trump Leads in 5 Key Swing States. Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in five key battleground states expected to go a long way in determining this year's race for the White House, according to new polls by The New York Times, Siena College, and The Philadelphia Inquirer. Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for November's general election, appears ready to oppose Biden, who's seeking reelection. In a head-to-head matchup, the Times/Siena/Inquirer polls show Trump ahead in the swing states of Arizona (49%-42%), Georgia (49%-39%), Michigan (49%-42%), Nevada (50%-38%), and Pennsylvania (47%-44%) among registered voters. Biden clings to a 47%-45% lead in Wisconsin.-----the RADICAL left NY Times even sees the future.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #147 on: May 13, 2024, 03:41:47 PM »
Toothy, exactly what was written here that is incorrect? It was the LARGEST political rally in the HISTORY of New Jersey. FACT! Governor Murphy BARELY won re-election 2 years ago there so the state might be in play and it is DEEP BLUE as well politically. The tide has turned and even the losers on The View this morning seemed reconciled to the fact that they might have to commit suicide on election day if the polling is correct, whether Trump is convicted or not.
Thank you I stand corrected! President Trump had the largest rally in New Jersey history!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: May 13, 2024, 03:44:18 PM »
in 2020, you couldn't get toilet paper and there were refrigerated trucks being used as makeshift morgues. The latest chart on inflation/spending shows a huge spike when the PPP fughese loan program was introduced. Lots and lots of fraud.
It's you who has a (conveniently) short memory pal.
All Trump ever gave was tax cuts to the filthy rich. Wall? Failure, scandal,and pardons. Getting Mexico to pay?  ngc3 infrastructure? Failure; Biden got it done with bipartisan help.

Sorry you're incredibly stupid.
Excuse me, we’re stupid? Tax cost for the rich? Who pays you a fucking bum? It’s only common sense that you give tax cuts to the employers.

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2024, 05:48:43 PM »
Big better big DUMMY

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal