Author Topic: Iran attacks Israel  (Read 4632 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
Re: Iran attacks Israel
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2024, 09:58:53 PM »
You get the award for the biggest piece of shit on Horseplop. You have no decency, no facts, no character and probably a dick so small any women you tried to bed laughed you right out her home. Where you developed all this hate and bigotry is a bit of a mystery but no one on this site really cares. You are a disgusting human being and will go straight to hell one day. Hopefully you will first suffer with some awful disease first.

just like all the other monsters...you resort to "antisemitism" when called out with facts.....Israeli s have been acting like nazis for decades...they bomb every hospital....they torture children......the face that anyone is even defending them is fucking sick in the head.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2024, 10:46:54 PM »
This will all come to an end in November when President Trump is reelected!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2024, 06:57:14 AM »
This will all come to an end in November when President Trump is reelected!
Really? Everything will end when a President, with no regard for you or anyone who isn’t in his net worth category, takes office. I hate to call someone delusional but there is no way Trump is going to make our lives any better. What did he do in his four years as our President that made you feel so good? Was it his sucking up to Putin, N.Korea and China? Was it his total disrespect for our military and their families? Was it his responsibility for allowing so many Americans to die for his lack of action as Covid swept through America? “Covid will be gone by Easter Sunday”. Do you remember that? Of course his best idea to rid Covid was for us to inject bleach into our bloodstream. Gaagoots I suggest you forget the politics of Trump vs Biden and just focus on the man. He is imploding before our eyes with all his legal issues. When his wife hears the testimony from women he screwed while they have been married it will put her over the top, Trump’s greatest fear. You should be praying that almost anyone else becomes our next President.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2024, 07:27:49 AM »
Really? Everything will end when a President, with no regard for you or anyone who isn’t in his net worth category, takes office. I hate to call someone delusional but there is no way Trump is going to make our lives any better. What did he do in his four years as our President that made you feel so good? Was it his sucking up to Putin, N.Korea and China? Was it his total disrespect for our military and their families? Was it his responsibility for allowing so many Americans to die for his lack of action as Covid swept through America? “Covid will be gone by Easter Sunday”. Do you remember that? Of course his best idea to rid Covid was for us to inject bleach into our bloodstream. Gaagoots I suggest you forget the politics of Trump vs Biden and just focus on the man. He is imploding before our eyes with all his legal issues. When his wife hears the testimony from women he screwed while they have been married it will put her over the top, Trump’s greatest fear. You should be praying that almost anyone else becomes our next President.
Have you been to a gas station or a supermarket lately? Have you noticed how are deficit has grown under this jerk off. Your jerk off president took credit for job growth when jobs came back after Covid subsided... I'm not saying they both don't lie but Biden takes the cake. Have you seen our deficit lately? Inflation is out of control no matter how Jerome Powell or Janet Yellen tries to suck his ass. Please don't talk to me about this fucking piece of dog shit.  Go spew your bullshit to some fucking loser that pisses his money away at the windows not me.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 07:29:58 AM by Gaagoots »

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2024, 09:16:27 AM »
And what does your reply have anything to do with Trump’s lack of character and all the bad decisions he has made both as President and his personal life? Nothing a usual.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2024, 03:10:08 PM »
Lack of character. That’s funny. You spew a lot of rumors and allegations. None have been proven. But yet you follow every word the mainstream media says about how bad Trump is and how great Biden is. Here is a couple facts.
1. Biden is a life long politician that is somehow worth around 25 million. Did he make all that extra money fighting for a better life for the average American?
2. His son is an admitted crackhead. That miraculously got a million dollars a year to head an Ukraine energy company while daddy was VP. 
3. Now daddy is funneling billions to Ukraine.  Sooner or later you will smell the Koolaide.
BTW Trump never said inject bleach.  That was CNN putting their spin on his words.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2024, 06:39:36 PM »
Lack of character. That’s funny. You spew a lot of rumors and allegations. None have been proven. But yet you follow every word the mainstream media says about how bad Trump is and how great Biden is. Here is a couple facts.
1. Biden is a life long politician that is somehow worth around 25 million. Did he make all that extra money fighting for a better life for the average American?
2. His son is an admitted crackhead. That miraculously got a million dollars a year to head an Ukraine energy company while daddy was VP. 
3. Now daddy is funneling billions to Ukraine.  Sooner or later you will smell the Koolaide.
BTW Trump never said inject bleach.  That was CNN putting their spin on his words.

How about guilty of sexual abuse E.Jean Carroll-fact
Fraud-Guilty NYC-fact

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2024, 06:54:52 PM »

Here's the official White House transcript of Trump's remarks (emphasis added):

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We'll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's — that's pretty powerful.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2024, 07:04:57 PM »
Thank you Dingus for reminding just how stupid Trump was, is and will always be. Trump must appeal to a lot of dumb ass people because there is no logical reason why anyone would respect such ass. He was responsible for the death of so many Covid patients with his delay to react rather telling us it will all be gone by Easter Sunday. Do any of you Trump supporters remember that? You try to compare the price of gas under Biden vs the hundred of thousands Americans who died because of the dumbest President America has ever experienced.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2024, 07:28:05 PM »
Thank you Dingus for reminding just how stupid Trump was, is and will always be. Trump must appeal to a lot of dumb ass people because there is no logical reason why anyone would respect such ass. He was responsible for the death of so many Covid patients with his delay to react rather telling us it will all be gone by Easter Sunday. Do any of you Trump supporters remember that? You try to compare the price of gas under Biden vs the hundred of thousands Americans who died because of the dumbest President America has ever experienced.

What would you have done better with the Covid mess?  Very few countries made it through with less deaths per capita.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2024, 07:29:54 PM »
Here's the official White House transcript of Trump's remarks (emphasis added):

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We'll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's — that's pretty powerful.

Now go back and actually read the whole speech instead of picking and choosing. BTW I don’t see where it says bleach. The disinfectant they were discussing is in a ton of products you use every day. Including Listerine

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2024, 07:30:56 PM »
Again please refrain from the name calling   We ain’t in 3rd grade. If you want to talk use actual facts. Like I do

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2024, 08:27:36 PM »
If you want to talk character and integrity. Ask yourself this question. You win the presidency but then see clearly that there were around 20 million more votes than registered voters. If you got integrity don’t you investigate to see what went wrong??  Biden didn’t he just blamed Trump for stirring the shit asking those questions

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2024, 09:13:54 PM »
Now go back and actually read the whole speech instead of picking and choosing. BTW I don’t see where it says bleach. The disinfectant they were discussing is in a ton of products you use every day. Including Listerine

What speech?  This is the official transcript from one of his coronavirus briefings.
I didn’t pick and choose anything.  I just presented the facts.  Why are you so naive as to think I would slant it?

Here’s the link genius.  You can apologize at your convenience.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-disinfectants-covid-19/

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2024, 10:05:40 PM »
What speech?  This is the official transcript from one of his coronavirus briefings.
I didn’t pick and choose anything.  I just presented the facts.  Why are you so naive as to think I would slant it?

Here’s the link genius.  You can apologize at your convenience.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-disinfectants-covid-19/

Where does it say bleach?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal