Author Topic: ISRAEL IS FUCKING AMERICA OVER. way more than anyone knows  (Read 702 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
ISRAEL IS FUCKING AMERICA OVER. way more than anyone knows
« on: April 02, 2024, 02:53:32 AM »
the actual aid to israel actually costs us hundreds of billions

some cute facts - The jews hate us but they suck money out of us , while they completely control our government

Israel is the only country not required to tell us what they did with the money

Israel is the only country that gets ALL AID in a Lupo sum in advance and still gets to collect interest on it!!

Every few years we waive repayment of aid from Israel - as of 2004 we have waived 42 billion! Cant find updated figures which means 10x that probably

Jewish people and companies can donate to Israel and it will be 100% tax deductible allowing profits to flow to Israel instead of being taxed here.

Israel is forbidden to give the arms we give them to other countries yet were caught giving our weapons to china , Iran  and Lebanon

Israel has repeatedly been caught spying on us. Jonathan Pollard - received a life sentence - then miraculously got a Israel passport and was released with no information provided . Israel was caught spying on trump .

Israeli manufactures have the “upper hand” over American companies with “unique terms” meaning we HAVE to work with Israel companies over ours . We invest billions in technology to Israel companies even tho they are in direct competition  with our companies. Israel first policy!

Israel gets huge “discounts” on “surplus” arms. US contractors are required to subcontract Israeli firms for components and sub contracts that would otherwise have gone to US firms.

OIL GUARANTEE - if Israels oil supply is cut off we will pay 30 billion of it regardless of what our oil supplies are , ISRAEL FIRST!!

Our trade deficit is 5.5 billion with Israel. If they sell us something we have to pay them immediately , if we sell it to them , they borrow Money no interest. then we cancel the debt. 

We sanction countries FOR ISRAEL which costs us 10’s of billions of $ and provides NO benefit for us. We have also lost at least 500k jobs because of these sanctions and untold lost revenue

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 02:56:55 AM by hot2trot »

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: ISRAEL IS FUCKING AMERICA OVER. way more than anyone knows
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 07:14:14 AM »
Nevertheless, name another dependable ally in the region.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 06:18:05 PM »
we wouldnt even need an ally there if they wernt there constantly terrorizing muslims....the entire world HATES OUR GUTS because of them.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 06:40:26 PM »
we wouldnt even need an ally there if they wernt there constantly terrorizing muslims....the entire world HATES OUR GUTS because of them.

Not too much of an antisemite, are you?
Israel has millions of Palestinians and other Arabs living there as full and total citizens with full voting rights.
Long before 10/7/23, how would you feel if every day you were getting rockets shot onto your citizens every f—king day?
No country is perfect, but if it wasn’t for Israel, lots of your inventions and medicines wouldn’t have existed, so please shut your damn mouth and research the positive things now.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 01:39:47 PM »
Israel has millions of Palestinians and other Arabs living there as full and total citizens with full voting rights.
Long before 10/7/23, how would you feel if every day you were getting rockets shot onto your citizens every f—king day?
No country is perfect, but if it wasn’t for Israel, lots of your inventions and medicines wouldn’t have existed, so please shut your damn mouth and research the positive things now.
Meanwhile,

Your Israel is in danger of getting attacked by Iran because the Izzies bombed the Iranian Embassy in Syria, killing a dozen or so.

I did a bit of research as you commanded.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 09:37:00 PM »
Meanwhile,

Your Israel is in danger of getting attacked by Iran because the Izzies bombed the Iranian Embassy in Syria, killing a dozen or so.

Thank you, Cal.
Sure wish we could go back to the days where we talked about WIJI.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 08:02:13 PM »
Meanwhile,

Bombs away.
Like I told you, bombs away.

You know it is possible to both want to destroy Hamas as well as be disdainful of the illegal Israeli settlements in Gaza and the W Bank. The Izzys have had their boots on the throats of the Palestinian people for over half a century.

Y'all may be God's chosen but some of us gonna really dislike you for  your constant discrimination and crimes against the Plaestinians. 

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024, 04:17:58 AM »

You my friend are delusional if you think savages who burn people alive or throw live babies in ovens should be an Ally of the U.S.A,

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2024, 11:34:00 PM »

O NOOOOOO  dont call me an antisemite.....an yone that states facts is called anti-semite.  thats your jew trick to silence people.    we all figured it out.  meanwhile you cant deny one fucked up fact i brought up.   thieving disgusting demons

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2024, 11:42:57 PM »
hot2trot, listen to Dingus. You might learn something!

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2024, 11:50:37 PM »
hey "chosen ones" the world is finding out what sick piece of shit animals you are and im loving it :)

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2024, 11:07:54 PM »
You my friend are delusional if you think savages who burn people alive or throw live babies in ovens should be an Ally of the U.S.A,
You fucking dummy.

We incinerated the fuck out of Japan. Japan is out 4th largest trade partner and ally.

Germany incinerated the fuck out of some Hebrews. Germany is our 5th largest trade partner and ally.

How are you so fucking stupid?

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2024, 12:09:51 AM »
O NOOOOOO  dont call me an antisemite.....an yone that states facts is called anti-semite.  thats your jew trick to silence people.    we all figured it out.  meanwhile you cant deny one fucked up fact i brought up.   thieving disgusting demons
Anyone that would side with ANYONE that hates America should be thrown the fuck out of this Country.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal