Author Topic: Where do one start on this SHIT.  (Read 156 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Where do one start on this SHIT.
« on: March 28, 2024, 04:44:30 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY don't even know where to begin.
Lets start here with a 3 day old history:
(1). And I not care her name. Hired by NBC . Lost JOP 5 days later. RELLY. A TRUMP LOVIN ELECTION DENINER. FOX NEWS goes CRAZY. That mornin SHOW. SERIOUSLY: THAT FUCKIN SHOW is so fuckin BIASED . They are vicious and HATEFUL. YOU KILL ME and LAWERANCE and he ain't ARABIA need to be SHOT with their VULGAL LANGUAGE. And they both goin we give a democratic VIEW. WHEN in the FUC has this FUCKIN FOX station ever givin a opposite view. CHRIST it sickin with the hosts of all the FOX shows. Know they cryin we offer democratic views. IN YOUR FUCKIN ASS. NEver have you offered a DEM VIEW. That why you STATION is the LYIN station on TV or cable. That why you had to settle a LYIN lawsuit for $375 MILLION.
(2) These 2 on FOX are way to MUCH; LEO TERRELL and TED WILLIAMS. YOOUSE all know that JOHN FRANK ARMY be ARMY. Too be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Where do one start on this SHIT.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 05:03:27 PM »
HERELEO. Describes himself as a CIVIL RIGHTS LAWLER. The FUC don't know SHIT. JUSTS spews TRUMP CRAP. Look this FOLL UP. HE like deposed JUDGE JANNINE. LEO annual salary be $125.000. I assume that what FOX pays this OBNOXIOUS SHIT. The MAN is sickin. Alright.JOHN FRANK ARMY not look up he family.if this FUC even has one. He got views on everythin. Whatever TRUMP say this FUC follows.
LETS go to TED WILLIAMS. NEVER met the original but he was great. HOW this recent FU has the same name is incomprehensible. HE gonna say He me GRANDPAPPY. Another IDIOT that buys everythin DRAFT DODGIN POS SAY's. And both these GOOFS goin with LAWERANCE,breafest clup. ALL BLACKS and other MINORITY'S LOVE DONALD the DRAFT DODGER. ....TOO BE CONTINUED.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 05:18:57 PM »
(3) Gottas LOVE FOX sayin we not makin this POLITICAL. And they DOOOES. TRUMP speakin and sayin we need LAW and ORDER. THIS a fuckin wake and he should have walked away without sayin anythin. But FOX picks up and FOLLOWS. They usin as POLITICAL. YOOOUSE all get it. YOOUSE MEMBER the young girl jogger killed. TRUMP and MARGIE all over it. MARGIE goin BEZERK and TRUMP screamin it at his RALLY.S. FINALLY the biologigal father went. FUC this SHIT; DO NOT USE MY DAUGHTERS DEATH for POLITICAL gain. BOTH MARGIE and TRUMP have shut their MORONIC MOUTHS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 05:23:51 PM »
And you gotta like this on FOX. Got no idea who scripts the underlyin headline constantly.
FOR a HOUR they got: TRUMP attendin COPS funeral. How nice. Callin the befallen a COP. Then they changed it to fallen POLICE OFFICER. HOW NICE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 05:34:31 PM »
LETS get back to LEO and TED.: JOHN FRANK ARMY sreved PROUDLY with BALCKS,LATINOES. WHAT LEO or TED or members of their family's if they have any ever do. They exactly like DONALD .THE DRAFT DODGIN POS and DONALD'S family. Maybe TIM SCCCCOOOT he young enough should join military.
Nice to see all these SO-CALLED minority's who love DRAFT DODGER,only amount to 20% of POP. YA if that believable. YA yooose brothers are sure to follow your LEAD. They laughin at you FUCS that LOVE the DRAFT DODGER.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal