Author Topic: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM  (Read 68317 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The REAL Frank Petrelli

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 86
  • I'm fucking Frank
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2024, 09:43:24 PM »
An anonymous Horseplop informant?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Funny thing is that I'm NOT anonymous at all- you know exactly who I AM and I've given you some very good clues and spewed out what you know is truth and ONLY I would know. Don't pretend you don't know who this is, MUTT.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2024, 09:44:22 PM »
If you're NOT, Mutt Petrelli himself , then I've never seen a person so far up a Mutt's ass that if he barked , your face would pop out.
Ball licking MUCH!? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

FACT about stolen funds in Mutt Petrelli's Cash App- Debbie Huebsch has confirmed via a text that she sent in to the IRS.

FACT about the Covid check from his own brother and you know it, Mutt Petrelli. She wouldn't give it to you and you stormed out and she tragically passed 3 days later. Deny this shit all you want but I HOPE some day it eats through your cold heart.

Go lick the mutt's balls Swank hole

News flash idiot, I am NOT Michael Petrelli.
Post the fucking texts that you claim to have or Shut the fuck up! Some of us prefer facts over Bullshit. And MP provides proof, whereas you just run your cock sucker...

The REAL Frank Petrelli

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 86
  • I'm fucking Frank
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2024, 09:49:09 PM »
News flash idiot, I am NOT Michael Petrelli.
Post the fucking texts that you claim to have or Shut the fuck up! Some of us prefer facts over Bullshit. And MP provides proof, whereas you just run your cock sucker...
He posts SHIT like what he does in your mouth every night

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2024, 10:32:41 PM »
News flash idiot, I am NOT Michael Petrelli.
Post the fucking texts that you claim to have or Shut the fuck up! Some of us prefer facts over Bullshit. And MP provides proof, whereas you just run your cock sucker...

Is that you John Wayne? They are so mind fucked by me it's hilarious.

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2024, 11:27:09 AM »
The Truth Hurts sounds like the alter ego of someone in the mix from the former GSY Hmmmm.... 11.wp
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2024, 11:42:01 AM »
The Truth Hurts sounds like the alter ego of someone in the mix from the former GSY Hmmmm.... 11.wp

Everything is being monitored and documented.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2024, 12:21:47 PM »
Everything is being monitored and documented.

The reliable source that is horseplop is being documented?   ngc3

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2024, 12:32:31 PM »
The Truth Hurts sounds like the alter ego of someone in the mix from the former GSY Hmmmm.... 11.wp


Nice drive at Monti today DY

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2024, 12:58:41 PM »
Surprised DY remembered where he parked his horse.  Kinda funny SCM might be the one to jam him up.    ngc3
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 01:01:52 PM by Harness racer »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2024, 02:47:18 PM »
I must say,THE TRUTH HURTS sounds like a serious poster seems to know his or her shit for sure.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2024, 03:08:04 PM »
I must say,THE TRUTH HURTS sounds like a serious poster seems to know his or her shit for sure.

Not sure I'd go that far...but definitely knows SCM more than just reading about his nonsense here or watching on youtube. 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2024, 04:35:48 PM »
Not sure I'd go that far...but definitely knows SCM more than just reading about his nonsense here or watching on youtube.

Really. And not one word has been a fact. Stole COVID money? Took false donations as a 501c3 through Cash app? Funny it all sounds exactly like what I just busted others for. This isn't the court of harness racing. We are in the real world now, something you clowns aren't used to. This won't be a someone knows someone in the game bullshit. This will be felonies. And it won't be me who suffers a penalty. Sit back and shut up.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2024, 06:44:41 PM »
Is that you John Wayne? They are so mind fucked by me it's hilarious.
My Grandpa was always watching a John Wayne Movie when I was a little girl 🤣

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2024, 06:48:59 PM »
I must say,THE TRUTH HURTS sounds like a serious poster seems to know his or her shit for sure.

Gaag, come on dude, aren't you smarter than that?
Shit for Brains isn't a serious poster.
Do you also believe that I am Mike Petrelli?
Let's be serious, we have different chromosomes for fucks sake.

The REAL Frank Petrelli

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 86
  • I'm fucking Frank
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2024, 09:05:31 PM »
Gaag, come on dude, aren't you smarter than that?
Shit for Brains isn't a serious poster.
Do you also believe that I am Mike Petrelli?
Let's be serious, we have different chromosomes for fucks sake.
IF you're NOT Mutt Petrelli, then you've got a serious BALL LICKING passion with him. How does his ass taste?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Keep reposting me dude  tmbz1
    Today at 10:11:10 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:08:44 AM
  • Trigger: Today is the day wiggles mans up and posts anonymously on Mike's Group page, the threat has been real for over 2 weeks but he'll muster the courage today, we hope for the pussy  ngc3
    Today at 09:54:25 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike had a rough night :)
    Today at 09:41:00 AM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal