Author Topic: Race 5 pocono  (Read 7885 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Race 5 pocono
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 08:22:38 PM »
 It was Monday 5th race. Two horses charted [6+8] showing refund on their odds. So yes they ran for purse $$.
 Bull , you didn't explain shit. He had no odds. Might have been 10-1 ml or whatever. No relavance.  11.wp 

Wild bull

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 438
Re: Race 5 pocono
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2024, 06:44:37 AM »
It was Monday 5th race. Two horses charted [6+8] showing refund on their odds. So yes they ran for purse $$.
 Bull , you didn't explain shit. He had no odds. Might have been 10-1 ml or whatever. No relavance.  11.wp
nigger I was there they did it while he was scoring down jackass had no clue what was going on till the owner called and asked why the horse was scratched so go suck a bag of dicks asshole

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal