Author Topic: GOTS allllott to say.  (Read 9947 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
GOTS allllott to say.
« on: March 14, 2024, 10:21:46 AM »
So FOX NEWS runs their ownPOLLS every FUCKIN DAY. TRUMP ahead in everythin. Every FUCKIN DAY. TRUMP WINS. YEAH with every FUCKIN HILLBILLY in USA. DUMP FUCS that could not tell a dial on wristwatch and know what time of day it is. One reson why FOX and FRIENDS does this SHIT. Set your whatever and record us startin at %AM. You not want to miss a thin. SAME SHIT they spill at 6AM. They losin ratins. WHT A FUCKIN JOKE. AND LAWERANCE and YOU KILL ME,REALLY need PSYCHEOTRIC HELP. And LAWERANCE loves the FACK that only 20% blacks in LOVE with the PYCHO,TRUMP. Hey LAWERENCE you TRUE BLUE with your RACE.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
  • JT: The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
    Today at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal