Author Topic: U.K. HORSERACING SYNDICATE GAMBLING FRAUD COURTDAY  (Read 2217 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Oliver Clozoff

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 322
Re: U.K. HORSERACING SYNDICATE GAMBLING FRAUD COURTDAY
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 12:05:09 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crg97wj4en4o.amp

I've got a risk free scheme, we bet every horse under even money to show, can't possibly lose, who's in?  Paypal me.

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: U.K. HORSERACING SYNDICATE GAMBLING FRAUD COURTDAY
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 09:52:21 AM »
A safer bet is I drop my pants and take it in the can. I'm Sooooo ready for that.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT. I think that may have been a win for a colt that got a rest at the right time.
    Today at 07:15:24 PM
  • JT: Doc Moore got the good stuff tonight ngc3..2 year old trotter 152.2  ngc3 watch out for Beau Jangles  ;D
    Today at 07:13:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal