Author Topic: RIP Larry Lederman  (Read 9434 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: RIP Larry Lederman
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 12:15:44 PM »
Gural was a stand up guy when it came Larry, he did above and beyond. Thank you Jeff it meant a lot to Larry.

The REAL Frank Petrelli

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 86
  • I'm fucking Frank
Re: RIP Larry Lederman
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2024, 03:36:53 PM »
RIP Buddy. Won't be the same

bigbettor

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 759
Re: RIP Larry Lederman
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2024, 05:44:36 PM »
Say in the stands at AC listening to his calls. Never made it to Freehold to hear Larry live but saw him on TV on the old TRN network Dish had. Sad news he's passed.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: RIP Larry Lederman
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2024, 05:38:20 PM »
One day at Freehold I had the pleasure of talking with Larry for about 10 minutes. It was he who tapped my shoulder to initiate the conversation.I listened as he spoke and as I began to talk he had a bewildered look on his face. As soon as I stopped talking he looked at me and said "I really apologize I thought that you were someone else! ngc3

IL guy is retired

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 581
  • horses make the humans not the other way around
Re: RIP Larry Lederman
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2024, 11:20:23 AM »
RIP Larry's stories were priceless. Called my first win at Freehold and he gave me the " If this was a fight, they'd stop it" call. Condolences to close friends and family.
Horses make the humans, not the other way around.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal