Author Topic: Rosecroft announcer tonite  (Read 4743 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Rosecroft announcer tonite
« on: March 05, 2024, 07:28:27 PM »
Who is this guy? Elmer Fudd's brother? ngc3 I must admit, he does sound a little whaskly. tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5016
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 07:35:53 PM »
Substitute  used to announce at Freehold

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 07:52:31 PM »
 At what point do you say: Gee I've got a speech impediment. I think I'll be an announcer? At what point does a track hire him is even more disturbing. ;D

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 08:02:48 PM »
A big nope! Muted, wtf are they thinking?

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5016
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 08:06:25 PM »
Actually improving. Pretty soon he will be as good as the greatest of all time. Roger Huston. Look for him to be calling LBJ in a few years

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 08:12:40 PM »
 I've got him pegged for the wabbit waces at the county fair. ngc3 ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5016
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 08:16:58 PM »
I've got him pegged for the wabbit waces at the county fair. ngc3 ngc3

Now that is funny!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2024, 10:52:53 PM »
No worse than the following:

Roger Huston
Ayres Ratliff
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2024, 11:35:16 PM »
Nothing against the kid, and hes trying his best, but you dont enter a bikini contest when you way 200 lbs. etc...

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2024, 02:32:59 AM »
Don't worry his replacement is coming soon and you will love him.
Tweety Bird Lou.
I thought I saw a puttie tat uh I mean Thwa racers are approaching the Stwarting gate.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2024, 05:43:29 PM »
I have to ask..who gives a crap who the announcers are at these mostly empty harness tracks? And at simulcast centers I can’t understand them unless I am on an individual tv set in my own booth. You could put Ed McMahon in the announcers booth nowadays and almost no one would notice.

Oliver Clozoff

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 322
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 05:55:47 PM »
I'll do it...$50 a nite plus $20 slot Freeplay.

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2024, 08:32:10 PM »
At what point do you say: Gee I've got a speech impediment. I think I'll be an announcer? At what point does a track hire him is even more disturbing. ;D

Rosecroft and Ocean downs dont get the cream of the announcer crop.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: Rosecroft announcer tonite
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2024, 11:17:31 PM »
Rosecroft and Ocean downs dont get the cream of the announcer crop.

I believe John Hernan (ex-Yonkers announcer) does Ocean Downs.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal