Author Topic: lew williams = better than case jr  (Read 3799 times)

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Re: lew williams = better than case jr
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2024, 08:40:09 PM »
There’s no comparison,
Sweet Lee drove at the highest level , won major stake races all over North America, was a driving force at The Meadowlands when the place was the center of the racing world and your comparing him to a guy who was a glorified overnight driver who had moderate success in the NYSS. That’s laughable. FYI , by John Campbell’s on admission , had Lew not went off the rails his Lew would have dominated the Meadowlands. John was the one who spoke and presented Lews HOF induction to Lews family.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2024, 10:01:16 PM »
How can you even compare Walter with Lew? Walter hands down was a better driver.

I wonder how Lew’s beautiful blond Melody Space is doing?

Selling cars in Florida

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2024, 12:42:53 AM »
IN MY OPINION LEW WILLIAMS WAS THE GREATEST NATURAL BORN DRIVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT!   NONE CAME CLOSE TO HIS NATURAL ABILITIES!   TRUTHFULLY, MOST ON HER DID NOT KNOW LEW AS A DRIVER NOR HAS SEEN HIM DRIVE NOR DRIVEN ONE OF HIS MOUNTS THE WEEK AFTER LEW DROVE THE HORSE----YOU CAN TRUST ME LEW WOULD AND COULD MAKE A HORSE DO THINGS THAT NEVER KNEW COULD DO THINGS!  ONCE LEW DROVE A FLAT HORSE ANY CATCH DRIVEN WOULD BE ELATED TO DRIVE HIM THE NEXT AS LEW HAD A WAY TO MAKE EVERY HORSE RESPECT HIM!

I HAD THE PLEASURE AND MISFORTUNE OF BEING VERY CLOSE TO LEW IN THE GLORY DAYS AND RECALL CHRISTOPHER VERY WELL----LEW WAS A VERY GOOD PERSONE AND DID NOTHING TO HARM ANYONE---HE HAD UNCONTROLLABLE DEMONS THAT CONTROLLED HIM!

I AM SURE JOHN CAMPBELL TRULY BELEIVED WHAT HE STATED IN THE HOF INDUCTION AS THEY COMPETED MANY TIMES AT THE BIG M!   MORE IMPORTANTLY LEW WOULD GIVE OU THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK TO HELP ANYONE---ANY PERSON DOWN ON HIS LUCK!  LEW WAS A GOOD PERSON!

THE WORLD NEVER GOT TO SEE THE ABILITY OF LEW WILLIAMS AND I SURELY HOPE CHRISTOPHER GREW INTO BEING A FINE YOUNG MAN AND IS PROUD OF HIS FATHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

I AM PROUD AND HONORED TO TRUTHFULLY SAY I REGARDED LEW WILLIAMS AS A PERSONAL FRIEND!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2024, 12:45:32 AM »
24/7/365
both had their problems but lew never stabbed anybody who didn't have it coming.
case has a baby shrimp dick and that caused him to turn to coke

proud black man

I think Cedric Washington was a better driver than both of them.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2024, 01:06:52 AM »
Every city that blacks dominate turns into crap...chicago..i ndy..nyc...

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2024, 02:10:16 AM »
This is a real question?

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2024, 05:35:19 PM »
IN MY OPINION LEW WILLIAMS WAS THE GREATEST NATURAL BORN DRIVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT!   NONE CAME CLOSE TO HIS NATURAL ABILITIES!   TRUTHFULLY, MOST ON HER DID NOT KNOW LEW AS A DRIVER NOR HAS SEEN HIM DRIVE NOR DRIVEN ONE OF HIS MOUNTS THE WEEK AFTER LEW DROVE THE HORSE----YOU CAN TRUST ME LEW WOULD AND COULD MAKE A HORSE DO THINGS THAT NEVER KNEW COULD DO THINGS!  ONCE LEW DROVE A FLAT HORSE ANY CATCH DRIVEN WOULD BE ELATED TO DRIVE HIM THE NEXT AS LEW HAD A WAY TO MAKE EVERY HORSE RESPECT HIM!

I HAD THE PLEASURE AND MISFORTUNE OF BEING VERY CLOSE TO LEW IN THE GLORY DAYS AND RECALL CHRISTOPHER VERY WELL----LEW WAS A VERY GOOD PERSONE AND DID NOTHING TO HARM ANYONE---HE HAD UNCONTROLLABLE DEMONS THAT CONTROLLED HIM!

I AM SURE JOHN CAMPBELL TRULY BELEIVED WHAT HE STATED IN THE HOF INDUCTION AS THEY COMPETED MANY TIMES AT THE BIG M!   MORE IMPORTANTLY LEW WOULD GIVE OU THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK TO HELP ANYONE---ANY PERSON DOWN ON HIS LUCK!  LEW WAS A GOOD PERSON!

THE WORLD NEVER GOT TO SEE THE ABILITY OF LEW WILLIAMS AND I SURELY HOPE CHRISTOPHER GREW INTO BEING A FINE YOUNG MAN AND IS PROUD OF HIS FATHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

I AM PROUD AND HONORED TO TRUTHFULLY SAY I REGARDED LEW WILLIAMS AS A PERSONAL FRIEND!
Well said.
Most on here aren’t old enough to have seen Super Lew at work.
If I recall Case took his shot at the Meadowlands in the mid 80’s then head across the river where the going wasn’t as tough

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2024, 05:39:37 PM »
Kant seeback: Don't discount General Washington tmbz1

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2024, 05:45:04 PM »

General had them all beat!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2024, 05:48:47 PM »
 With you name Seriously. Seriously I hope someone slapped the piss out of his parents for hanging that name on him. ;D

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2024, 06:06:56 PM »

are you kidding me if it wasn’t for Jeanette and Edward Freeberg where would he be without Whatabarron!  Case in his prime could make a bad horse look good.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2024, 07:33:10 PM »

So what ever became of Cedric and his dad Bubba Washington?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2024, 07:59:48 PM »
24/7/365
both had their problems but lew never stabbed anybody who didn't have it coming.
case has a baby shrimp dick and that caused him to turn to coke

proud black man

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Amos you aint been tarred and feathered yet?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2024, 08:21:27 PM »
are you kidding me if it wasn’t for Jeanette and Edward Freeberg where would he be without Whatabarron!  Case in his prime could make a bad horse look good.

I remember one night back in the early 90's at YR Case was driving a horse that was laid off 2 years. George Anthony and Byron Lassin were ranting and raving about there was no way Case could win with that horse, he jiggy jogged.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 08:23:09 PM by kantseeback »

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2024, 08:29:00 PM »
What a character George Anthony is. He was a NYC cop, harness trainer, track announcer, track analyst and today he is involved with the thoroughbreds. I saw George at Pompano in their last days where Gabe Prewitt invited George to call a few races. He was always nice to me whenever I saw him in the Meadowlands paddock. He got some raw deal at Pocono Downs by some idiot in charge of racing operations.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal