Author Topic: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!  (Read 7645 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Trump beats Nikki Haley in South Carolina GOP primary!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2024, 11:19:24 AM »
For 100+ years, statistics show that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than citizens. I think there's several million immigrants either waiting for asylum status hearings (legal rights to he here at least temporarily) and more which are totally undocumented (which if caught ICE deals with). The crimes they've been accused of amounts to. 00000001% or less.
But, remain scared of those non-white faces on "men of a fighting age". Absolute pussies!
Please post a link to your statistics. Thank you.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2024, 11:22:44 AM »
Definitely 100%
Trickiii Nickiiii has become the NEW Christie to the majority of the Republican party. The Koch brothers just pulled their financing of her.  She will be gone in 9 days after super Tuesday.  In 2028, it will be Desantis, Noem, and Huckabee way out in front of Trickiii Nickii who is a pariah now to the Republican party voters.  Her ambitions end in 9 days as her political career will be buried once and for all.  She has ALWAYS been soft on immigration and cannot be trusted and is a war monger for the military-industrial complex to boot.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 11:24:33 AM by wizardofoz »

Horsemans Voice

• 4 claimer
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2024, 11:24:20 AM »
Please post a link to your statistics. Thank you.
Study conducted by the Cato Institute, the 'Criminology' journal, and by researchers in a study at UW-Madison.
Look it up.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2024, 12:41:42 PM »
Here's what I don't get ---- Nikki says she's staying in the race because American's  don't want either Trump or Biden to be
President 

Okay -- I can accept that

But

You got smoked in your home state  --- What does that say  ??   They want you EVEN LESS ! !

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2024, 12:49:43 PM »
I realize that Haley got smoked by 20% but she still received 300,000 votes. The question is not can she beat Trump. She can’t. The bigger question is how many SC voters will not vote for Trump regardless of the final ballot. Will the 300,000 vote Biden or will they just stay home? I haven’t seen one poll that addresses these questions.

Al from Anderson

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2024, 01:27:22 PM »
Here's what I don't get ---- Nikki says she's staying in the race because American's  don't want either Trump or Biden to be
President 

But

You got smoked in your home state  --- What does that say  ??   They want you EVEN LESS ! !
PEOPLE WITH DEGREES RUN FROM TRUMP LIKE HE'S GOT AIDS + EBOLA! IF EDUCATED VOTERS TURN OUT, HE'S GOT VERY LITTLE CHANCE! EDUCATED FOLKS KNOW WHAT HE TRIED TO PULL - A COUP! WE DON'T GO FOR THAT SHIT HERE, NO MATTER WHO. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF OBAMA SAID HE WAS NEVER LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE? EVERY Q SHAMAN IN WEST VA WOULD HAVE STOLEN A TANK AND CRASHED IT THRU THE GATES OUTSIDE!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2024, 01:56:17 PM »
PEOPLE WITH DEGREES RUN FROM TRUMP LIKE HE'S GOT AIDS + EBOLA! IF EDUCATED VOTERS TURN OUT, HE'S GOT VERY LITTLE CHANCE! EDUCATED FOLKS KNOW WHAT HE TRIED TO PULL - A COUP! WE DON'T GO FOR THAT SHIT HERE, NO MATTER WHO. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF OBAMA SAID HE WAS NEVER LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE? EVERY Q SHAMAN IN WEST VA WOULD HAVE STOLEN A TANK AND CRASHED IT THRU THE GATES OUTSIDE!
she lost in every demograhpic in South Caroline -- her home state --- ( as reported by the Today show this morning )
college educated - non college -- male -- female -- african american....   She got smoked .....

again - how we got to what appears to be Biden v Trump ( although I would bet my $2, that Biden will mysteriously pull out )

Goes to show you how bad the Republican party and the Democratic Party --- But then hey people from Pennsylvania voted for Fetterman --- so obviously --- people are voting for people -- they vote for the Party ---

proud black man

• NW-1
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2024, 03:41:35 PM »
she lost in every demograhpic in South Caroline -- her home state --- ( as reported by the Today show this morning )
college educated - non college -- male -- female -- african american....   She got smoked .....

again - how we got to what appears to be Biden v Trump ( although I would bet my $2, that Biden will mysteriously pull out )

Goes to show you how bad the Republican party and the Democratic Party --- But then hey people from Pennsylvania voted for Fetterman --- so obviously --- people are voting for people -- they vote for the Party ---
sir and/or madam, there is no metric by which fetterman wasn't a way better candidate for the senate than dr oz. oz sold phony diet pills. oz doesn't even live in pa. i bet oz wins a head's up i.q. contest but that's it. we spoke here and plenty of conservatives crossed over to send oz back to jersey.
proud black man

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2024, 03:51:43 PM »
 So you liked a man with minimal and/or damaged faculties for senate seat. Joe has got to be your guy now then huh?

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2024, 05:02:08 PM »
So you liked a man with minimal and/or damaged faculties for senate seat. Joe has got to be your guy now then huh?
let's clean up the Senate of mental defectives. After his stroke and mental health nosedive, bye big bald Fetterman. But then human freeze hillbilly Mitch mush mouth is gone too.
How about pussy insurrectionists? Bye running hillbilly Josh Hawley. Bye Raphael Ted Cancruz.. how about just plain annoying dickhead? Bye bye Chuckie Schumer.
Phase 1 complete. Order new elections for both sides of the aisle.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2024, 05:50:08 PM »
President 

But

EXACTLY!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2024, 05:51:38 PM »
let's clean up the Senate of mental defectives. After his stroke and mental health nosedive, bye big bald Fetterman. But then human freeze hillbilly Mitch mush mouth is gone too.
How about pussy insurrectionists? Bye running hillbilly Josh Hawley. Bye Raphael Ted Cancruz.. how about just plain annoying dickhead? Bye bye Chuckie Schumer.
Phase 1 complete. Order new elections for both sides of the aisle.
I can’t stomach Chuck Schumer! He’s a lying piece of shit!
These fucking liberals better get used to the fact that there’s gonna be a new sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump🇺🇸🇺🇸!

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2024, 06:06:29 PM »
I can’t stomach Chuck Schumer! He’s a lying piece of shit!
These fucking liberals better get used to the fact that there’s gonna be a new sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump🇺🇸🇺🇸!

Typical MAGA moron lightweight. Skips right over any and all criticism of a GOP guy but attacks the last name because there's a D attached to it.
Name 2 lies Schumer told please. I'm sure he has, but none come instantly to mind.
Seriously, are you just stupid or are you wrapped up in that Qanon cult too, like that brainwashed birdbrain Ginni Fatslob Thomas?
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2024, 09:27:18 PM »
Typical MAGA moron lightweight. Skips right over any and all criticism of a GOP guy but attacks the last name because there's a D attached to it.
Name 2 lies Schumer told please. I'm sure he has, but none come instantly to mind.
Seriously, are you just stupid or are you wrapped up in that Qanon cult too, like that brainwashed birdbrain Ginni Fatslob Thomas?

1) Immigration works for Americans Lie obviously

2) Lied about the January 6th Capitol attack blaming President Trump for the entire attack

3)Lied by claiming Israel was America’s closest ally and then passed a bill sending money to that fraud in Ukraine instead

A little sidenote on Ukraine you do know the president Solinski was a stand-up comedian who played the piano with his cock.

Please don't talk to me about this fucking piece of dog shit you liberals can go fuck yourselves you're playing with the wrong guy.

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2024, 10:26:38 PM »
SOLINSKI ????  You are a real “STUNAD!”

Your f……g with wrong guy, LOL! Your stupidity is
Scary though!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal