Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 7586 times)

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2024, 04:19:17 PM »
He beat Hillary. Very little has actually changed. Biden is one step above a vegetable and has also lied. The difference is the democrats are destroying our economy and our culture. Trump may win just so the people can say FU to the current direct of America brought to us by the democrats and the media.

Only the cash poor and pigs that live paycheck to paycheck are crying about this economy. Unemployment near historic lows for more than a year, hourly wages at record highs, corporate profits, especially tech absolutely crushing estimates, stock market at all time highs, making huge profits for intelligent AI investors and dumb paycheck to paycheck Americans revenge, pandemic spending , on credit and creating huge piles of debt and then whining about the economy. Economy the number one voting issue and millions of Independents who are educated and open minded, not dumb fucking magats, realize how great this economy is. They will crush Trump in November just like they did in 2020.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2024, 04:37:05 PM »
Newsflash !! There will be no 2024 election as the Biden administration pushes towards a WW3 scenario.

A constitutional crisis will arise to see who is actually the president. Senior Executive Services don't have shit. Trump is a war-time president as most Americans are illiterate and cannot read, especially executive orders. Trump is the C-in-C and has the nuclear football.

Heads up 11.3 is coming.

Oh BTW who is welcoming their MS-13 gang members into their home as part of the Democrat immigrant hosting agenda.

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2024, 04:45:20 PM »
Thanks for genuine no non-sense posting without hate and bigotry. As I have stated before the economy is doing excellent except for the mortgage and real estate sales markets .Still many job openings. People see the tech sector/AI which is roaring and then they see tech companies laying off people. And they are, they are shipping those jobs oversees because they can get better educated workers at a lower cost. And these educated folks don’t feel comfortable coming here due to 1/3 of the government in chaos and not functioning. These engineering folks are better off in Germany which just passed Japan’s as the third largest economy in the world, India and Scandinavia. As for Trump supporters they only hear the doom and gloom edited on Fox and Newsmax and how to hate and blame the other side. And that is how they get controlled every day of their lives. Keep them angry and blame certain groups of people for ruining the country…while these people scream your WOKE if you don’t agree with them and have turned congress into a non functional branch of the government. Patriots..huh! But there’s only one man that can fix it…and they believe it!!! What a crock of ….! Send the supposed billionaire some of your money, lol

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2024, 04:59:54 PM »
Now we’re fear mongering, the gangs are gonna take your houses and kill you. But there is only one man that can fix it!! The Extremely Stable Genius. Just keep sending him your money… he really cares about you!!
Can you tell me how he is going to make your life better…I’m curious?

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2024, 05:09:25 PM »
AE that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to that. I don’t agree with you and I am not trying to manipulate anyone. Just stating my opinion as you are, but your opinion is not manipulative of course, only mine. How do you propose in a free enterprise system to bring down gas and food prices. Better yet how is Trump going to accomplish that?

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2024, 05:14:55 PM »
Life better? Start drilling!! Close the fucking borders!! Take care of US. Don't really like him but by god he can at least figure that out. And yes people that are liquid might be thriving[who they would claim, rightfully so, Trump supports] but guess what, that's a pretty small % of America.

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2024, 05:24:28 PM »
Well said, we are not drilling, we are fracking, much cheaper and producing oil at record rates, thanks to the Premian Basin. We are the number one producer of oil in the world. Like anything else in a free enterprise system the oil companies manipulate prices by how much, gas, diesel and other petroleum products they produce. Diesel is still very high and short in supply due to how they choose to refine. And diesel trucks move food!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2024, 05:36:05 PM »
Dems are against fracking too. Wonder how they plan to charge their electric cars? ngc3 Electric cars 73cv.2 How do those babies do in cold weather? ngc3 11.wp

Meadow Ford

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2024, 06:47:03 PM »
Anyone who votes for Biden should realize the are actually voting for President Harris.
That is a plus! Right?
Anybody!!, But Trumpy!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2024, 06:49:36 PM »
Derogatory labels and titles to classify people and make them beneath you.
You can’t just state your opinion without the bigoted adjectives. Dude you are entitled to be free (for now anyway) to express your opinion but when you go that route sorry to say it makes your opinion sound worthless. Then you all scream the country is so divided…because the division strategy is the only way the minority party can take power…that and gerrymandering . By
the way all right out of the Hitler playbook. His two top students Putin and
“Triple Comb Over Trump.” Remember, their poisoning the blood of our country! Bat-shit crazy!
So Obama didn’t help divide the country? Ferguson Missouri was burning to the ground not a peep out of that piece of shit. Don’t talk to me about dividing.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2024, 06:55:03 PM »
Thanks for genuine no non-sense posting without hate and bigotry. As I have stated before the economy is doing excellent except for the mortgage and real estate sales markets .Still many job openings. People see the tech sector/AI which is roaring and then they see tech companies laying off people. And they are, they are shipping those jobs oversees because they can get better educated workers at a lower cost. And these educated folks don’t feel comfortable coming here due to 1/3 of the government in chaos and not functioning. These engineering folks are better off in Germany which just passed Japan’s as the third largest economy in the world, India and Scandinavia. As for Trump supporters they only hear the doom and gloom edited on Fox and Newsmax and how to hate and blame the other side. And that is how they get controlled every day of their lives. Keep them angry and blame certain groups of people for ruining the country…while these people scream your WOKE if you don’t agree with them and have turned congress into a non functional branch of the government. Patriots..huh! But there’s only one man that can fix it…and they believe it!!! What a crock of ….! Send the supposed billionaire some of your money, lol
let me first say I think you’re probably a decent guy, but having said that Biden has nothing to do with the economy. It is the central bank along with Jerome Powell and Janet Yellen. As far as jobs are concerned, a lot of those jobs came back as Covid was subsiding and this piece of garbage was taking credit.

The price of oil went crazy after this dummy got into office because he cut off all our oil resources in this country thus having to be relying on foreign oil!

Let’s talk about Iraq, how this dummy took out the civilians last and the military first ass backwards like everything else he does.

My friend but I really don’t think Biden has a shot. Come November.

When it’s all said done, I think Leticia James will look like the dummy that she really is.

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2024, 07:37:55 PM »
Gag, congratulations you remained civil… good work!
But you are so misguided and misinformed!

All in all this conversation was better than watching Freehold races this
Afternoon.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2024, 07:45:42 PM »
Gag, congratulations you remained civil… good work!
But you are so misguided and misinformed!

All in all this conversation was better than watching Freehold races this
Afternoon.
tmbz1 we can agree to disagree.it’s all good
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 07:47:38 PM by Gaagoots »

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2024, 08:20:40 PM »
I believe the ladies are wiping the floor with Rudy Giuliani's ass too!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2024, 09:13:06 PM »
I believe the ladies are wiping the floor with Rudy Giuliani's ass too!
Rudy has done wonders for NYC cleaning that shit hole up now the Black fuck Mayor has turned it into a sewer again... typical. Rudy should have never busted up the mob now look what you have!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal