Author Topic: KIBY ace BOY  (Read 3189 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10442
KIBY ace BOY
« on: February 10, 2024, 01:15:16 PM »
I get you neen around awhile. Goin back to BARN TO WIRE. BUT these individals I JOHN FEANK ARMY KNOW. They me friends.
HOCKEY DAD calls himd\self that because his SON was top not HOCKEY as a YOUNSTER. The KID had potential in JUNIORS to move on into and be drafted into NHL. THE KID has his KNEE BLOWN OUT. THAT/S HOCKEY DAD.
MAGAGIN is a nother friend I,JOHN FRANK ARMY has know for 30 years. YOU ASSHOLE IMMIGRANT RED NECKS DON;T know ANYTHIN. YOU LIKE TRUMP. JUST SPREAD IGNORANT NONSENDE.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10442
Re: KIBY ace BOY
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 01:21:09 PM »
I;ll add another thin. Both these individuals make more money than your sorry I LIVE TRUMP ASS.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10442
Re: KIBY ace BOY
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 02:34:44 PM »
this ID good. bECAUSE ALL YOU llin shits WHO REDUSE TO TELL plop YOUR REAL NAME: judt make up shit.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2644
Re: KIBY ace BOY
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 03:09:08 PM »
 mEs thiNKs yoUSe a dEmenTed EgoTiSticaL asSHole.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4774
Re: KIBY ace BOY
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 06:14:29 PM »
Thanks for your wisdom and insight! When I finish trying to comprehend what you wrote I will try and not offend your friends!

KIBY ace BOY

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: KIBY ace BOY
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 07:50:18 PM »
I've been reading John Frank's posts since we were at BTW and I am seeing too much proper spelling and punctuation,,for this to be written by Mr Frank unless he now has an assistant. Any other veterans of this site smell a rat in this stew? The only other explanation would be that he is unable to post anymore so he now dictates his thoughts! If this is the case then I appreciate the dedication! tmbz1



 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal