Author Topic: SO'S JOHN FRANK ARMY goes grocery shoppin today.  (Read 722 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
SO'S JOHN FRANK ARMY goes grocery shoppin today.
« on: February 01, 2024, 05:14:16 PM »
IT very difficult for meeeses at times. Soooes I drive to a MEIER'S that about 10 miles away.
I can't see. Me right eye almost gone. Glare from sun has me blinded. Can't see a light until it on top of me. Gonna have surgery in 6 weeks. If it fails can't wait for me seein eye GERMAN SHEPARD arrack dog to go to HOOSIER and meet up with PUK. My boy will rnd his nonsense.

BUT here I am at DELI at MEIER. Only place that sells OLD FASHIONED LOAF,anywhere. I also wanted to purchase some AMERICAN chezze. One lady operatin. So this fuc I guess is in his mid-30,s. He orders 5 lbs of some HAM. And he impatient as it takes a while to slice. The older lady has to show him slices 4 times to get his desired slice. HE got his cart parked in chezze section. I want to be able to see the chezze. I tells the fud. Could you move your cart so I can determine a future purchase. YHE FUC GOES. Wait your turn. JOHN FRANK ARMY says to HIM. I don't know what you doin with all this HAM. ON SALE and freezzzin it. MAYBE you should go to a STATE FAIR and purcase the BLUE RIBBON PIG and have it SLAUGHTERED. He goes FUC YOU. JOHN FRANK ARMY takes his cart and sends it flyin 3 aisles down. Even though I can't see.FUC with me JR. HE calls and screams for manadement. MEET me in parkin lot. Not happen. You can tell he A IOWA TRUMP LOVER.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: SO'S JOHN FRANK ARMY goes grocery shoppin today.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 07:13:35 PM »
Here I am at DELI at MEIER. Only place that sells OLD FASHIONED LOAF,anywhere. I also wanted to purchase some AMERICAN chezze. One lady operatin. So this fuc I guess is in his mid-30,s. He orders 5 lbs of some HAM. And he impatient as it takes a while to slice. The older lady has to show him slices 4 times to get his desired slice. HE got his cart parked in chezze section. I want to be able to see the chezze. I tells the fud. Could you move your cart so I can determine a future purchase. YHE FUC GOES. Wait your turn. JOHN FRANK ARMY says to HIM. I don't know what you doin with all this HAM. ON SALE and freezzzin it. MAYBE you should go to a STATE FAIR and purcase the BLUE RIBBON PIG and have it SLAUGHTERED. He goes FUC YOU. JOHN FRANK ARMY takes his cart and sends it flyin 3 aisles down. Even though I can't see.FUC with me JR. HE calls and screams for manadement. MEET me in parkin lot. Not happen. You can tell he A IOWA TRUMP LOVER.

what we have here ios called embellishment.  My guess is it went more like this.
Guy, w/ the next number - steps up and orders a 1/2 lb. ham thin sliced.  He's likely distracted when Lil Crank Frank crowds into his space smelling like a bunch of green onions.  He most politely asked onion breath to step back so he can breathe.  Takes his pkg o deli ham and rolls away.
Meanwhile, Frankie had too much time on his hands and went to lala fantasyvil and visualized throwing a shopping cart aside.  The management came by the counter, saw Frankie in daydream and asked him to turn off the ignition on the batt. pwrd ride on cart. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 11:35:25 AM »
PORK LOVER: Nice to know I got a faithful follower when JOHN FRANK ARMY posts about experiences.
Since I assume you kiddies have all left the nest,It would not surprize me farmer you got a piglat scamperin around in yooouuse livin room.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 10:53:25 PM »
Nothing gets between me and My Taylor's Ham.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal