Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 13555 times)

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2024, 08:23:12 PM »
What kind of nukes are coming today?

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2024, 09:19:39 PM »
Mr. Petrelli, do you know you just told on yourself on your live? How scared are you that you’re basically begging Jason for forgiveness why did you fuck up?.
Why would you record that conversation in the bagel shop? What were you looking for??
Why would you send anything through your Google voice number ???
I am still waiting for you to say one thing that Jason has done wrong to you, other than not to attack the people that he works for..
And as a friend, you wouldn’t wanna hurt where he earns his living.
But like you have said numerous times about your views, your likes your content it’s all about that it has nothing to do with friendship, horsemanship or safety just about way that you can earn a little bit of money?
Nobody took your horses. You’re a big mouth forced your owner to give them to other trainers because you got yourself kicked out of Goshen..
And another thing you talk about people abusing horses in harness racing industry, and also the carriage horse industry.
Didn’t you take an old crippled up horse and race him over his head till he broke down that is straight abuse.
You yourself said you could not train him over the Goshen track when he was too lame to even train. Those were your words..

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2024, 10:10:10 PM »
Why has nobody charged SCM with defamation ?  Or is there enough truth to what he says?

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2024, 10:15:06 PM »
Must have some stuff on guy...otherwise why say it. Jason probably not gonna challenge him..he might lose if hebwasbabsilent owner to juiced horses.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2024, 10:27:06 PM »
Why has nobody charged SCM with defamation ?  Or is there enough truth to what he says?
Because the successful business men/horsemen that has better things to do. Nothing good could become of that you can't get pull out of a rock.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2024, 10:31:00 PM »
Mr. Petrelli, do you know you just told on yourself on your live? How scared are you that you’re basically begging Jason for forgiveness why did you fuck up?.
Why would you record that conversation in the bagel shop? What were you looking for??
Why would you send anything through your Google voice number ???
I am still waiting for you to say one thing that Jason has done wrong to you, other than not to attack the people that he works for..
And as a friend, you wouldn’t wanna hurt where he earns his living.
But like you have said numerous times about your views, your likes your content it’s all about that it has nothing to do with friendship, horsemanship or safety just about way that you can earn a little bit of money?
Nobody took your horses. You’re a big mouth forced your owner to give them to other trainers because you got yourself kicked out of Goshen..
And another thing you talk about people abusing horses in harness racing industry, and also the carriage horse industry.
Didn’t you take an old crippled up horse and race him over his head till he broke down that is straight abuse.
You yourself said you could not train him over the Goshen track when he was too lame to even train. Those were your words..
This is the typical mutt talking. I don't owe Goshen any money. RIGHT! That's because you didn't put the horses in your name! You put them in your owners name.  You blew out of there leaving everyone with there balls in there hand.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2024, 10:42:24 PM »
What would they gain by suing him?  $2.95 is about all he has to his name

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2024, 11:21:53 PM »
What would they gain by suing him?  $2.95 is about all he has to his name
I wish he got himself a nice job he would be a lot happier.
Oh Edita,  will you sit on the poor bastard face already we all know what he's after.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:23:32 PM by Gaagoots »

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2024, 03:32:15 AM »
Thetruth= Haku or a Bartlett relative without a doubt...12 posts and every 1 about Petrelli...at least Gaag has a new buddy to take turns talking about Petrelli smh...here's the funniest thing all these dimwits that say he's done or they are coming for him blah blah blah yet he's still cranking out videos putting people on blast...if he's lying why are these people letting him get away with it if it untrue? I know damn well if someone lied about me daily to the point it could cost me my career something would have been done about it months ago...what's even funier is you got Haku or Mrs Bartlett on here making direct personal threats att him which in itself is comical because all these so called things your gonna do to Mike you were dumb enough to make a threat on his life...I guarantee he took a screenshot of that 1 and the way he is don't be surprised if you don't get a knock on the door.

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2024, 07:52:12 AM »
I myself don’t know any other people on horseplop i only know the truth.
And it about time someone stops him from terrorizing innocent people.
The  the local authorities will eventually put an end to his nonsense.

JohnnyK

• NW-1
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2024, 07:58:22 AM »
Ok Mrs Bartlett 
We get it

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2024, 08:14:59 AM »
Then sue him for defamation.  If he's broke no money for defense and if you're right and he's spreading lies it'll shut him up

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2024, 07:07:13 PM »

Local authorities to do what?  What has he done Chrissy?  Please let us know what he has done that would cause any authority figure to step in?

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2024, 07:08:23 PM »
Then sue him for defamation.  If he's broke no money for defense and if you're right and he's spreading lies it'll shut him up

You can't sue for defamation when he is reading facts!  He's reading off the damn phones

oldjohn123

• 4 claimer
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2024, 10:14:21 PM »
Mike is going full tilt against Jason, accusing him of enabling Josh and other misdeeds.
Why would a driver go down they hand him the lines and say he is sharp,sent him.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal